Author Topic: Black Democrat Booed For Testifying Against Slave Reparations  (Read 236 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Black Democrat Booed For Testifying Against Slave Reparations
C-Span 3, Jun 19, 2019, YouTube

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8D5e-vIkqY

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Black Democrat Booed For Testifying Against Slave Reparations
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 06:24:58 pm »
My only comment is why is this guy still a Democrat once he found out that party was the one who committed atrocities against blacks and that legacy marks them?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 12:45:41 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 01:15:42 am »
Sad that they can treat him like that.  The man was right on.  Seems that Democrats want to do this even though many African American don't want it.  Money does not change what slaves went through.  If you want to help ancestors of Slaves reverse welfare politics that keeps them enslaved.  Reparations is another handout from the master.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:16:56 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.