Author Topic: 10 shot outside nightclub: ‘This is the way our society is changing’  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
10 shot outside nightclub: ‘This is the way our society is changing’
by Zachary Halaschak
 | June 20, 2019 09:55 AM

Ten people are recovering from what was the worst mass shooting in memory for Allentown, Pennsylvania.

The gunfire began just before 2 a.m. Thursday at the Deja Vu nightclub. Multiple victims remain hospitalized but are expected to survive, according to The Morning Call. Most of those who were shot had just left the nightclub and were standing outside when the shooting began.

Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin, who has served since 1998, said he couldn’t remember another shooting with more victims in the area’s history.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/10-shot-outside-nightclub-this-is-the-way-our-society-is-changing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

The gunfire began just before 2 a.m. Thursday at the Deja Vu nightclub.

I wonder how many of them felt like they've been through that before?

Online rustynail

The gunfire began just before 2 a.m. Thursday at the Deja Vu nightclub.

I wonder how many of them felt like they've been through that before?
So good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If one looks online about Deja Vu, it's called a "sports bar" but there is some Spanish language on their facebook page and this was a recent event there around Memorial Day:

Facebook

It looks like a bit of a shady place.

The poster,$100 bottles till midnight ???? Hookah service?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:37:26 pm by TomSea »

Offline Applewood

My best buddy is a native of Allentown.  Once a blue collar city -- Bethlehem Steel was next door in Bethlehem, PA -- plus a number of other factories.  It was the subject of the Billy Joel song of the same name back in the 1980s. 

Like so many other blue collar towns, including where I live, once the factories went under, the city declined.  The working people went elsewhere to live and work, and now these cities and towns have more gimmedats and fewer taxpayers to support them.  Then the criminal element takes over.  This is possibly what has happened to precipitate this crime. 

My prayers go up for the victims.