Author Topic: Multiple TSA officers attacked, injured at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Multiple TSA officers attacked, injured at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport

azfamily.com News Staff
Jun 18, 2019

PHOENIX, AZ (3TV/CBS5) -- Multiple TSA officers were reportedly attacked and injured Tuesday morning in Terminal 4 at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

The suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Tyrese Garner.

The TSA says Garner attempted to rush a security checkpoint at the airport.

Huh.  https://www.azfamily.com/news/multiple-tsa-officers-attacked-injured-at-phoenix-sky-harbor-airport/article_9c4d8a7c-9200-11e9-a927-af1081d71d2d.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Odd.  I wonder what Tyrese thought would happen?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Treat him like a King....(Rodney).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

They aggravate the heck out of me, too, but I've thus far resisted the temptation to bonk one on the head.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
They aggravate the heck out of me, too, but I've thus far resisted the temptation to bonk one on the head.  :whistle:

I refuse to fly anymore. I am not a threat and should not be treated like one.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

Everytime we fly, I vow it's the last time.  9999hair out0000
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't fly anymore either.   I'd rather take the Train or go by 'Hound.  You meet a better class of people on ground transportation these day's anyway.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My attitude on this will probably change when I retire...but since the TSA allows me to use my DoD ID number as a TSA Pre member number my security line hassles are at a bare minimum.  That and the Colorado Springs and the Louisville Airport are small enough that even going through regular TSA lines would be almost hassle free.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

I'm not going repeat the experience the wife and I had in the Toronto airport last year going through the process, but it made us both vow to never travel Canada Air ever again.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
My flying days ended in 1987.
I don't see myself setting foot in an aircraft again.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My flying days ended in 1987.
I don't see myself setting foot in an aircraft again.

I have more airtime, all as a passenger,  than many pilot and, thankfully, all in the past and pre TSA. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Odd.  I wonder what Tyrese thought would happen?
I read an article on this recently. According to the author, many Black people involved in crime do not have the ability to see outcome. That is to say, they think in the present sense only and cannot see the future. I want money. I take money. I want food. I take food. They have no concept of consequences of their actions. And even when they are caught red-handed in the crime, they will flat out deny that it was them or they will say that it was the 'fault' of somebody else, not them, or that some circumstance 'made' them do it.

The answer to your question, according to studies I have read, is that he didn't think about what would happen. I don't want to wait in line. I want to be on the plane. And nothing is going to stop me. That's all there is to it. No plan. No deep thought. Just primitive here and now immediate gratification of some desire is all that drove him.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:03:37 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

I don't fly anymore either.   I'd rather take the Train or go by 'Hound.  You meet a better class of people on ground transportation these day's anyway.

It has long been something I would like to do - Take the Empire Builder over to Chicago and then City of New Orleans down to New Orleans.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

...and hang out on the gulf coast somewhere with the pookah-shell rednecks....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Then back up the old Muddy on a paddle-wheel to Alton Ill, to outfit a flat-bottomed, small, powered barge to navigate up the Missouri Lewis and Clark style (Living in an outfitter's tent on the barge) on my own, on back to Great Falls MT.

It will never happen... But if I got the chance, I would do it.

Trains and Rivers. What a trip.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:55:20 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It has long been something I would like to do - Take the Empire Builder over to Chicago and then City of New Orleans down to New Orleans.

It will never happen... But if I got the chance, I would do it.

Trains and Rivers. What a trip.

Trains are a cool ride. @roamer_1   Do it
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Trains are a cool ride. @roamer_1   Do it

Yeah, they are @The Ghost ...

I have been on the Empire Builder both directions from here (to Seattle and to Chicago) a few times.... once to Chicago with a private catered room (that was great). And I have caught a freight over to Spokane or over to the Blackfeet res east of the mountains many times...

Me and trains get along.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not flying as long as there is a TSA.  Two Tungsten hips, one with the Femur wrapped up in surgical steel.  No way they'll let me on without a full body cavity search.

Glad I'm retired and in no hurry to get anywhere. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: