Author Topic: Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’  (Read 1330 times)

Offline mrclose

He must have been watching the Reparations discussion on the hill today! :whistle:

A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Temar Bishop, 23, was arrested by authorities on Friday in Virginia on a slew of charges connected to the early morning June 1 assault, which officials have deemed a hate crime, according to authorities.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Except more of this as the democommies and the 2020 Can't-idates press the issue of reparations.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Another byproduct of Progressive indoctrination...revisionist history by the race pimps and the "get whitey" mentality of the Obama administration.

They all come together perfectly in this one brutal attack and the reason given for the perp's violent act.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder if the victim is a flaming Liberal who supports reparations and always votes for the Black candidate?

What I mean is, this moron can't group all White people into a single category, not that Black people care about that stuff. She could be a tourist, or a second generation immigrant who had nothing whatsoever to do with "slavery" 150 years ago. Again, most Black people do not care. The color of your skin automatically makes you guilty of slavery no matter what the details are. Obviously, this is the very definition of 'racism'. But according to Liberals Black people can never be racist, no matter how openly and proudly racist they declare themselves to be.

BTW, I have seen this in other ways. When Black criminals are caught they will frequently claim that they are 'owed' the stuff they stole as 'reparations'. When you point out to them that the stuff they stole came from a Black family or a Korean family they refuse to accept or acknowledge what you are telling them. "Man, don't be confusin' me wit dat bullshit!"

This is actually fairly common with Black criminals.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:29:51 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder if the victim is a flaming Liberal who supports reparations and always votes for the Black candidate?

What I mean is, this moron can't group all White people into a single category, not that Black people care about that stuff. She could be a tourist, or a second generation immigrant who had nothing whatsoever to do with "slavery" 150 years ago. Again, most Black people do not care. The color of your skin automatically makes you guilty of slavery no matter what the details are. Obviously, this is the very definition of 'racism'. But according to Liberals Black people can never be racist, no matter how openly and proudly racist they declare themselves to be.

BTW, I have seen this in other ways. When Black criminals are caught they will frequently claim that they are 'owed' the stuff they stole as 'reparations'. When you point out to them that the stuff they stole came from a Black family or a Korean family they refuse to accept or acknowledge what you are telling them. "Man, don't be confusin' me wit dat bullshit!"

This is actually fairly common with Black criminals.

It's fairly common with criminals.  Doesn't require them to be black. 

Online Slide Rule

Justifiable rape?

He should have come up with a better story.
Something believable.

This piece of sh!t is a slave only to dims.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline skeeter

Another byproduct of Progressive indoctrination...revisionist history by the race pimps and the "get whitey" mentality of the Obama administration.

They all come together perfectly in this one brutal attack and the reason given for the perp's violent act.
It’s routine now - people spew racist hate for whites in the very same breath they condemn white racism.

All for the sake of winning elections. Thanks rats.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It’s routine now - people spew racist hate for whites in the very same breath they condemn white racism.

All for the sake of winning elections. Thanks rats.
And most of the anti-White activists are White people. Ironic isn't it. The Liberals consider themselves to be so superior, and Black people to be so inferior, that only a White person is able to speak for the Black people.

Liberals are the most racist people on Earth, even against other White people. And, Liberals consider Blackness to be a kind of disability. That is why Liberals treat Black people as if they are incapable of taking care of themselves.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wonder how that defense will play out with any whites on the jury.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

From article:  He was also arrested twice in 2016 for robbing a 99 Cent store.

Robbing a 99 cent store?

No wonder he had such a poor defense. If one robs, make it something worth something.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From article:  He was also arrested twice in 2016 for robbing a 99 Cent store.

Robbing a 99 cent store?

No wonder he had such a poor defense. If one robs, make it something worth something.
Have you ever seen how much business those 99 cent stores do? People fall all over themselves to pay more per ounce of product and tell themselves what an awesome deal they got! I bet the registers were overflowing with cash.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
In addition to the apparent charges, he should also be indicted for a racially inspired attack, and have 10 additional years tacked on to his sentence for that alone!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In addition to the apparent charges, he should also be indicted for a racially inspired attack, and have 10 additional years tacked on to his sentence for that alone!
He has admitted that it was a racially motivated "hate crime" by his own words.
On the other hand, no crime against a White Devil can ever be considered 'hate'. Whites are just getting what they deserve, according to the Legal System in America.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He was later quoted as saying,"Nuffin bees my falts. De bitch dun sit me up,yall!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Bill Cipher

The original article says that it was deemed a hate crime. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The original article says that it was deemed a hate crime.

@Bill Cipher

Yes,and that is exactly what it was,but we all know that by the time it comes up for trial in NYC those words will never be mentioned.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Bill Cipher

@Bill Cipher

Yes,and that is exactly what it was,but we all know that by the time it comes up for trial in NYC those words will never be mentioned.

We shall see.

I suggest he go back to the historical homeland of his ancestors who were brought over here, and rape a few of the daughters of those who sold them into slavery to see if they would buy a similar argument from him.

Who knows, they might be repentant enough to understand his point and agree with him.

He should at least try, shouldn't he?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I suggest he go back to the historical homeland of his ancestors who were brought over here, and rape a few of the daughters of those who sold them into slavery to see if they would buy a similar argument from him.

Who knows, they might be repentant enough to understand his point and agree with him.

He should at least try, shouldn't he?

The justice meted out to him over there would be more swift and certainly more brutal than what he's gonna get here.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The justice meted out to him over there would be more swift and certainly more brutal than what he's gonna get here.
You mean like this?
 Angry Mob Cut Off Pedophile’s Genitals After Catching Him Raping Girl

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,365857.msg1993839.html#msg1993839

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline skeeter

@Bill Cipher

If he is by some quirk of justice found guilty of a violent hate crime some future judge will throw the sentence out because the prosecutor in this trial sought a jury that wouldn't end up nullified by some racist ignoramus.

Offline verga

No he should be hung by the balls until dead, as a warning to anyone else that demands "reparations" by force.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.