Author Topic: Well Lookie-Lookie: Latest Goofy Trump Accuser Is Linked to Activist Attorney Lisa Bloom, Is She Get  (Read 470 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well Lookie-Lookie: Latest Goofy Trump Accuser Is Linked to Activist Attorney Lisa Bloom, Is She Getting Paid Too?
Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft June 23, 2019

The latest goofy lady to claim President Trump molested her years ago turns out to also be connected to Lisa Bloom.  Of course this isn’t the first time Ms. Bloom was connected to someone who wanted to slander the President and claim he abused her.  Then again, Lisa is of course the spawn of Gloria Alred.

Last week we reported that another woman falsely accused President Trump of sexually abusing her years ago –

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/well-lookie-lookie-latest-goofy-trump-accuser-is-linked-to-activist-attorney-lisa-bloom-is-she-getting-paid-too/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wouldn't surprise me in the least!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Well, Trump was a player before he decided to run for prez. It's no surprise the locusts came out swarming.
I'm certainly not excusing Trump for being another sex-obsessed celeb, but undoubtedly none of these charges would have arisen had he not been president. And to be sure many of the females claiming sexual assault were themselves players in that tawdry scene.
The difference between Trump and Bill Clinton is that Clinton was taking advantage of women not in the celebrity scene when he was an elected official. They weren't fellow celebs, they were just women trying to make a living.
Trump was just another jet set party-goer and not an elected official.  It's like the female who claims rape a year after the party when she got soused and jumped into bed with some guy.  And it's also revenge for Trump not being an abortion-loving Democrat.

Offline Victoria33

They weren't fellow celebs, they were just women trying to make a living.
@goatprairie
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak 

"...just women trying to make a living."

Your comment reminded me of the time I worked in the US Census many years ago (no computers, was a paper society at that time).  I was out in the country part of the county, going door to door getting info. put on the census forms.

I was in a place when mostly blacks lived.  Word quickly got around that the "census woman" was there.  I was welcomed at every house.

Response to your "...just women trying to make a living."

I went to a house and a young black woman came to the door.  As she was answering the questions I had to ask, she said she was not married to the man who lived there - she said,

"I has to have a way to make a living."

I never forgot what she said as it is true of all mankind - every person in the world has to have a way to make a living.  The quest to make a living may be lawful or unlawful, but the drive to make a living, is universal.

Offline Applewood

Well, I don't know that one photograph of the two women constitutes a connection.  But I do find it interesting that when these chippies come out of the woodwork with stories of alleged rape or whatever from decades ago, almost all of them have some high-price lawyer at their side.