Author Topic: Tempers flare as leaders, White House fall short on spending deal Failure to reach agreement after t  (Read 371 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
they are at it again.  Bigger and more spending that this country cannot afford.

Tempers flare as leaders, White House fall short on spending deal
Failure to reach agreement after top-level meeting in Capitol

A meeting of top White House officials and congressional leaders broke up Wednesday without agreement on topline funding allocations for appropriators, raising fresh doubts over their ability to avert another fiscal crisis later this year.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, accused Democrats of upping the ante on nondefense spending from what they’d put on the table previously.
“The problem is the Democrats keep raising their number higher,” the California Republican said. “There’s no negotiation."

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/189205-2
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

Can't help but wander of there's any $$$ for the wall??  Obvious answer, I know.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Can't help but wander of there's any $$$ for the wall??  Obvious answer, I know.

No, it doesn't have anything for that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

No, it doesn't have anything for that.

9999hair out0000    The most important thing this country is currently facing; border security, and they once again FAIL to come up with the $$$.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

9999hair out0000    The most important thing this country is currently facing; border security, and they once again FAIL to come up with the $$$.

That ship sailed a long time ago.  Now Trump is getting ready to spend 3.3 billion on humanitarian needs for illegal immigrants.  He also is planning on building a new border crossing between California and Mexico.