Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Says She Will ‘Never Apologize’ for Concentration Camp Comments  (Read 471 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit  by Cassandra Fairbanks June 19, 2019

Though Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is facing backlash from all over the political spectrum for comparing migrant detention centers to concentration camps — the freshman Democrat has announced that she will “never” apologize for the insensitive comments.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/breaking-ocasio-cortez-says-she-will-never-apologize-for-concentration-camp-comments/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The bartender is a world-class narcissist. She doesn't make mistakes and don't dare say she does.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She's too narcissistic to ever admit she's completely and tragically wrong on this subject.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
At 27 years old, Sandy-O can always fall back on her sweater puppies to give head...er get ahead.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At 27 years old, Sandy-O can always fall back on her sweater puppies to give head...er get ahead.

:silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
News flash, Miss Cortex:  I don't want you to. I want you to take that ship off the edge of the Earth with all flags flying.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: