Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Says She Will ‘Never Apologize’ for Concentration Camp Comments  (Read 334 times)

Online Elderberry

• News/Opinions Cat MOD
  • TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit  by Cassandra Fairbanks June 19, 2019

Though Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is facing backlash from all over the political spectrum for comparing migrant detention centers to concentration camps — the freshman Democrat has announced that she will “never” apologize for the insensitive comments.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/breaking-ocasio-cortez-says-she-will-never-apologize-for-concentration-camp-comments/
He who makes an attempt to enslave me, thereby puts himself into a state of war with me.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The bartender is a world-class narcissist. She doesn't make mistakes and don't dare say she does.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She's too narcissistic to ever admit she's completely and tragically wrong on this subject.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • Mod
At 27 years old, Sandy-O can always fall back on her sweater puppies to give head...er get ahead.
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Online txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At 27 years old, Sandy-O can always fall back on her sweater puppies to give head...er get ahead.

:silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
News flash, Miss Cortex:  I don't want you to. I want you to take that ship off the edge of the Earth with all flags flying.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf