Author Topic: Black Conservative NFL Star Annihilates Democrats During Reparations Hearing…wow!  (Read 778 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Conservative NFL Star Annihilates Democrats During Reparations Hearing…

Posted by Kane on June 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Retired NFL Super Bowl champion-turned community leader Burgess Owens on Wednesday slammed a proposal to study reparations for slavery and instead proposed that the Democrat Party pay for “all the misery” brought upon African-Americans.

“I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race… Let’s pay restitution. How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race.”

more
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/black-conservative-nfl-star-annihilates-democrats-during-reparations-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

“I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race… Let’s pay restitution. How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race.”

Love it!

The Rats must really be worried that Blacks are going to leave the plantation and support Trump.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'd love to see the faces of the pandering democommies when his said this.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline roamer_1

MAGNIFICENT!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's someone who has clearly studied the history of the Democrat Party.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Burgess Owens was on Tucker tonight, right after an Episcopal pastor who says the reparations are a must for white people's souls and so they can look blacks in the eye. Nice contrast.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He's someone who has clearly studied the history of the Democrat Party.

Wow, just wow!  He wowed me.  Just like Candace Owens did.   He didn't just study it.  It was his family history.  Good for him.  I am proud of these people for telling the truth.  It is the Democratic party and welfare that has enslaved the African American community.  They don't need any more handouts from the KKK party.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Burgess Owens was on Tucker tonight, right after an Episcopal pastor who says the reparations are a must for white people's souls and so they can look blacks in the eye. Nice contrast.

Some of our churches have lost Christ.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Wow, just wow!  He wowed me.  Just like Candace Owens did.   He didn't just study it.  It was his family history.  Good for him.  I am proud of these people for telling the truth.  It is the Democratic party and welfare that has enslaved the African American community.  They don't need any more handouts from the KKK party.

A tv writer/comedian and some assclown named Tariq Rasheed went after a Liberal Columnist named Coleman Hughes for saying that:

"Reparations, by definition, are only given to victims. So the moment you give me reparations, you've made me into a victim without my consent."

He was called a "coon" and was described as "sambo-splainin" reparations before Congress today.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Some of our churches have lost Christ.

Unfortunately, many Churches these days are more concerned with maintaining their 501c3 status than anything else.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

A tv writer/comedian and some assclown named Tariq Rasheed went after a Liberal Columnist named Coleman Hughes for saying that:

He was called a "coon" and was described as "sambo-splainin" reparations before Congress today.

that's exactly it.  If they can keep them victims they can keep them slaves.  A strong person is not a victim.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Unfortunately, many Churches these days are more concerned with maintaining their 501c3 status than anything else.

I just think they don't have any idea what Christianity is.  They have changed it to embrace secular life.  Sold out.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

that's exactly it.  If they can keep them victims they can keep them slaves.  A strong person is not a victim.

In all honesty...and I've said this many times before...the black community in America has simply trade one form of plantation for another and their masters are still the Democrats who've always held them down.

If more Black Americans actually learned the history of the Democrat party like Owens has...if more spoke out against the victim mentality like Coleman did today...a Democrat in American wouldn't be able to win a race for local dog catcher much less win a race for a state or national office.

Offline roamer_1

I just think they don't have any idea what Christianity is.  They have changed it to embrace secular life.  Sold out.

It boils down to Torah.
If the Law was nailed to the cross
then there is no need for a savior.
And grace can be anything you want it to be, and something else for the guy next door.

It is a pernicious invention.

Offline dancer

Sadly, I think they know exactly what they're doing.  It's an easy gig.  I see a pattern:  Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Jeremiah Wright and now Rev. Eugene Taylor Sutton.   One would think they would fear Judgement Day, but they don't. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Someone needs to give the current leadership of the Five Civilized Tribes a heads up that they should be ready to open their wallets as well for these reparation payments.