Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw TEARS Ocasio-Cortez APART for This Comment  (Read 238 times)

rangerrebew

Dan Crenshaw TEARS Ocasio-Cortez APART for This Comment
« on: June 19, 2019, 04:52:43 pm »
Dan Crenshaw TEARS Ocasio-Cortez APART for This Comment

She deserves it…

On Tuesday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez doubled down on her comparison of the situation at the southern border of the United States to the concentration camps of the Holocaust. She was promptly reprimanded by Rep. Dan Crenshaw, who gave her a lesson in reality as well as firing a challenge directly at her. Fellow Texan Steven Crowder also slammed Ocasio-Cortez with a lacerating tweet.

As The Daily Wire reported, on Monday night Ocasio-Cortez said during a live Instagram video, “The United States is running concentration camps on our southern border and that is exactly what they are. They are concentration camps. And, um, if that doesn’t bother you, I don’t, I don’t know, I like, we can have, okay whatever.” She also alluded to the Holocaust by adding the words “Never Again,” blathering, “I want to talk to the people that are concerned enough with humanity to say that we should not that ‘Never Again’ means something and that the fact that concentration camps are now an institutionalized practice in the home of the free is extraordinarily disturbing and we need to do something about it.”

https://preservefreedom.org/dan-crenshaw-tears-ocasio-cortez-apart-for-this-comment/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:56:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline berdie

Re: Dan Crenshaw TEARS Ocasio-Cortez APART for This Comment
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 08:36:26 pm »
I really like Crenshaw.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Dan Crenshaw TEARS Ocasio-Cortez APART for This Comment
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 08:42:37 pm »
Principles matter. Words matter.