Author Topic: MSNBC guest: What Trump administration is doing at the border ‘very cleanly’ matches concentration c  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC guest: What Trump administration is doing at the border ‘very cleanly’ matches concentration camps
by Julio Rosas
 | June 19, 2019 12:31 PM

Andrea Pitzer, author of One Long Night: A Global History of Concentration Camps, agreed with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's comparing U.S. immigration detention centers to the concentration camps Nazi Germany used during World War II.

“I would say that for 40 years before Auschwitz, we had concentration camps, things that were called concentration camps. What we’re doing now fits very cleanly inside that tradition," Pitzer said on MSNBC.

"At the same time, the death camps, which were on top of the existing concentration camp system, including Auschwitz and a series of other camps in which you had gas chambers, mass killings, that is a singular moment in history. And for the people who want to respect that, I think that’s fine and that’s important," she continued. "If we want to call it irregular detention, if we want to call it extrajudicial detention, I don’t think we have to get stuck on that term. I wrote a history of the term. I had to use that term. And what I would really like people to know is the same thing is happening here now."

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/msnbc-guest-what-trump-administration-is-doing-at-the-border-very-cleanly-matches-concentration-camps
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

???Concentration camps??  So ... there are other entities at the border; such as Mexican national guard and the U.N.  IF indeed this is happening, the Trump administration is not solely the blame!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

" would really like people to know is the same thing is happening here now."
Except when Obama put children there?

Offline skeeter

I agree this concentration camp idea is a poor idea. Its awful that we hold these poor people like this while their bogus claims for asylum are processed.

We should just stick their claims in their ears, turn em around and ship em back where they came from.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Holy hell have these people never...EVER...cracked a history book?

These idiots keep burping this stuff up despite the fact AOC and her white knights have been schooled on this by not only the Auschwitz Museum but the Yad Vashem World center for Holocaust research in Israel too.

And yet here we are...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

MSNBC guest: What Trump administration is doing at the border ‘very cleanly’ matches concentration camps

What MSNBC does on air cleanly matches Soviet propaganda.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

What MSNBC does on air cleanly matches Soviet propaganda.

I just call them "Vremya"

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What only matters to these people is imagery that they can weaponize as a political tool to ambush Americans on the nightly news.

All else is secondary, and all 'facts' and 'logic' are strictly to serve the predetermined conclusion.

In other words - propaganda.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

https://www.facebook.com/StandforIsrael/videos/2650791004982535/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.