Poll

What of the idea~Trump Live Tweeting the DNC debates?

Should be hillarious
7 (43.8%)
Not very Presidential
3 (18.8%)
What has he got to lose
2 (12.5%)
Just Trump being Trump
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 29, 2019, 02:55:01 pm

Author Topic: What of the idea~Trump Live Tweeting the DNC debates?  (Read 1581 times)

Offline corbe

What of the idea~Trump Live Tweeting the DNC debates?
« on: June 19, 2019, 02:55:01 pm »
President Trump Plans to Live Tweet the Democratic Debates, Liberals Lose It

Posted at 7:00 am on June 19, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

During an interview on Tuesday, MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell told Bernie Sanders that President Trump plans to live tweet next week’s Democratic debates. “The president is talking about live tweeting, (eye roll, sigh, chuckle) while you guys are on the debate stage. What is your reaction to that?”

Obviously, Crazy Bernie has been practicing ahead of his upcoming debate and it shows. As if a button has been pressed, Sanders recites the standard, DNC-approved list of Trump pejoratives.

He tells Mitchell, “Well, I’m surprised that he has the time to tweet. I thought he’d be watching, you know, some Fox TV program. Uh, look. He can tweet all that he wants to tweet, uh, but let me just say this. You have a president, who, despite what one of his supporters mentioned a moment ago, is in fact a pathological liar, he is a racist, he’s a sexist, he’s a homophobe. And he is a religious bigot.”

Bernie added that Trump is also a phony who said he would stand for the working class and, of course, “he lied.” He criticized Trump’s cuts to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security as well as his tax cuts and offered up statistics which, to my ears at least, sounded like exaggerations.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/06/19/president-trump-plans-live-tweet-democratic-debates-democrats-lose/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

Re: What of the idea~Trump Live Tweeting the DNC debates?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 04:46:56 pm »
Glad I don't have Twitter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 04:48:38 pm »
Interrupting the opposing party's debate?  I was hoping he wasn't going to turn this into a circus.  I think he'd be better off by being interviewed afterwards to assess the debates; a much better avenue.  He IS the one that needs to remain presidential and let the leftist losers fight it out.

IF the DEMS do nothing but bash Trump and don't lay out any real agenda or plan; they'll sink themselves.  POTUS needs to use that to his advantage and not get worked up about it and slam them back in tweets!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 04:54:19 pm »
" I think he'd be better off by being interviewed afterwards to assess the debates", Trust anyone to give a
honest interview? 

Offline MechBob

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 02:08:13 am »
New guy here, will have to figure out this forum, but have been watching Pookies posts fore quite a bit! Anyway, Trump should definitely do this. He is the first major stage republican?(well, at least conservative) that took the game to the opposition's level,and his brashness is 1 reason he won the election. He (and his people) figured out how to use social media against them, and is doing it well. For those of you that think he now should become "more presidential", bet you have been divorced before. Anyway, seems like nice people here.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 03:59:19 am »
Anyway, seems like nice people here.

I've grown fond of them over the years, so yeah!  Welcome to The Briefing Room, @MechBob

I see you've found @corbe's polls...the seamy side of TBR.  LOL!  :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: