Author Topic: Trump’s kickoff rally in Orlando signals Russia Hoax will be a major focus of his campaign  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 19, 2019
Trump’s kickoff rally in Orlando signals Russia Hoax will be a major focus of his campaign
By Thomas Lifson

President Trump last night clearly signaled that his re-election campaign is going to be built on not just his track record of accomplishments – standard stuff for any re-election campaign – but something quite unusual – an attack on the conspiracy against his presidency that generated the Russia Hoax.  Politicians (the Hillary campaign, and probably President Obama), conspired with unelected bureaucrats from the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies and members of the media (Comey’s leak to CNN of his White House conversation with Trump over the Steele Dossier) to perpetrate the hoax intended at removing an elected president from power.

Normally, a politician suggesting a conspiracy against him is considered a bad idea, a sign of paranoia. And, no doubt such charges will be made against Trump with all the vehemence his antagonists can summon. But the POTUS has a Trump card (forgive me the pun): the forthcoming Inspector General’s report and the indictments that may be forthcoming from US Attorney Durham. In fact, because Trump talks to AG Barr who is supervising Durham’s probe, it is highly probable that he knows something about what lies ahead courtesy of a grand jury sitting in Hartford, Connecticut, and maybe even another one in Salt Lake City, where US Attorney John Huber is investigating Uranium One and related matters.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/trumps_kickoff_rally_in_orlando_signals_russia_hoax_will_be_a_major_focus_of_his_campaign.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

June 19, 2019
Trump’s kickoff rally in Orlando signals Russia Hoax will be a major focus of his campaign
By Thomas Lifson

President Trump last night clearly signaled that his re-election campaign is going to be built on not just his track record of accomplishments – standard stuff for any re-election campaign – but something quite unusual – an attack on the conspiracy against his presidency that generated the Russia Hoax.  Politicians (the Hillary campaign, and probably President Obama), conspired with unelected bureaucrats from the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies and members of the media (Comey’s leak to CNN of his White House conversation with Trump over the Steele Dossier) to perpetrate the hoax intended at removing an elected president from power.

Normally, a politician suggesting a conspiracy against him is considered a bad idea, a sign of paranoia. And, no doubt such charges will be made against Trump with all the vehemence his antagonists can summon. But the POTUS has a Trump card (forgive me the pun): the forthcoming Inspector General’s report and the indictments that may be forthcoming from US Attorney Durham. In fact, because Trump talks to AG Barr who is supervising Durham’s probe, it is highly probable that he knows something about what lies ahead courtesy of a grand jury sitting in Hartford, Connecticut, and maybe even another one in Salt Lake City, where US Attorney John Huber is investigating Uranium One and related matters.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/trumps_kickoff_rally_in_orlando_signals_russia_hoax_will_be_a_major_focus_of_his_campaign.html

He touched upon it, but I didn't really get that was his sole focus.  His main focus was accomplishments so far despite the lack of cooperation from the DEMS.  He also hit home the reality that if the DEMS cooperated with the border crisis, things could be resolved in 15 minutes ---- PLEASE write/call your DEMOCRATIC Congressmen and let them know that THEY are responsible, not just this President.!!!

There are all kinds of Trump supporters and hopefully they can make a lot of noise  happy77 :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
TRUMP: Look. The Republicans in the Senate, every single one of them that I see know this is a witch hunt. They get it 100 percent. And that's what matters. The Democrats are going to do it only because they might think it helps them. I think it actually hurts them in the election. But there's never been a time in the history of our country where somebody was so mistreated as I have been. And this should never, ever be allowed to happen to another president again. A previous administration used the intelligence data and the intelligence agencies to spy on my campaign.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Do you believe that President Obama spied on your campaign--

TRUMP: I don't know. But hopefully we're going to find out.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=63749144

They spied on me!

Do you really believe that?

I don’t know, but hopefully, we’ll find out!

FFS....... *****rollingeyes*****

You mean to tell me, with people like Bolton, Pompeo, Coates, Haspell, and Wray (all his appointees), he doesn’t actually know what the intel says? Please. This is a monumental joke.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.