Author Topic: Biden says he doesn't want to 'demonize' wealth: 'Rich people are just as patriotic as poor people'  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he doesn't want to 'demonize' wealth: 'Rich people are just as patriotic as poor people'
By Tal Axelrod - 06/19/19 09:39 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden told wealthy donors at a Tuesday evening fundraiser that he does not want to “demonize” wealth because he finds “rich people are just as patriotic as poor people.”

“Remember I got in trouble with some of the people on my team, on the Democratic side,” the Democratic frontrunner said. “Because I said, ‘You know what I’ve found is rich people are just as patriotic as poor people.’ Not a joke. I mean, we may not want to demonize anybody who has made money,” Biden told 100 supporters at the Manhattan event.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/449271-biden-doesnt-want-to-demonize-wealth-rich-people-are-just-as-patriotic-as
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34