Author Topic: Democrat border mayor goes ballistic over ‘dumping’ of illegal aliens in his town  (Read 396 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Democrat border mayor goes ballistic over ‘dumping’ of illegal aliens in his town
Daniel Horowitz · June 17, 2019   

Del Rio used to be a quiet town of 40,000 residents bordering Mexico in central Texas. Even as the Rio Grande Valley to its southeast has seen constant waves of Central American migrants since 2014, Del Rio was untouched by the border crisis. Now, this part of Texas is one of the fastest-growing smuggling routes and is also the primary route of African migrants coming from countries like the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Our federal government is so concerned about the desires of bogus asylum-seekers, and now even masses of illegal aliens who aren’t even seeking asylum, that they are failing to take into account the needs of local American communities. It’s not just right-wing cowboys upset about it. Liberal Democrat border town officials have had enough as well and are demanding federal action.

On June 8, Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano laced into staffers of Sen. John Cornyn at special meeting of local officials for not touring the city and taking a more proactive role in protecting border towns from the effects of illegal immigration.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/democrat-border-mayor-goes-ballistic-dumping-illegal-aliens-town/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

Perhaps the mayor should be taking this up with his own party, first.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Absolutely.  Also the Republicans pushing 3.3 Billion dollars for humanitarian.  Shows they have absolutely no intention on stopping it.  Talk to Mitch also. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bill Cipher

That is what he appears to be doing. He wants his pay-off,and sometimes you have to use the media to get your money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Absolutely.  Also the Republicans pushing 3.3 Billion dollars for humanitarian.  Shows they have absolutely no intention on stopping it.  Talk to Mitch also.

@Chosen Daughter

There IS no "talking to Mitch". He uses the power of his office to talk to everyone else.

I want to see his ass tossed out of office,his financial reports over the years viewed VERY carefully,and criminal changes brought against him for corruption. If we want to stop this,we need to start with the big fish so it will have an impact,and you can believe Mitch and his Chinese wife are up to their gills in it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Actually it is his own Congressman Will Hurd who is his problem.  He is a Republican and a good friend of Beto

Republican Congressman: Trump’s Border Crisis Is a ‘Myth’

El Paso is one of the safest cities in the United States of America. The same can be said about Del Rio, Presidio and Eagle Pass, places I represent.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/will-hurd-border-wall-myth-781204/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington