Author Topic: Biden singles out 'beautiful young lady' at Manhattan campaign fundraiser  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden singles out 'beautiful young lady' at Manhattan campaign fundraiser
by Mike Brest
 | June 18, 2019 06:24 PM

Former vice president and current presidential candidate Joe Biden addressed a "beautiful young lady" at a Tuesday fundraising event in Manhattan.

"If we don't step up, no one else is going to," Biden said regarding America's role in the world. He was speaking to wealthy donors and their families beside the law offices of Weitz and Luxenberg P.C. in Manhattan.

Biden nodded to the crowd and said: "I want to make sure this beautiful young lady sitting at the end of the bench here lives a life that's the same as we had a chance to live, because if we don't change where we're going right now, we're in real trouble. So thank you for giving me a chance to get in the race, thank you for giving me a chance to compete."

The remarks were transcribed by a New York Times correspondent in a pool report provided to other journalists. The comment was an "apparent nod to a young girl in the audience," the correspondent reported.

Biden's history of addressing young women and touching people has gained attention in recent months, since multiple women came forward and said the former VP made them feel uncomfortable.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/joe-biden-addresses-beautiful-young-lady-at-campaign-event
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34