Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump’s deportation threat 'act of utter malice and bigotry'  (Read 1533 times)

Online corbe

He needs to drive up to Connecticut and get his Main Squeeze Advisor back.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Ah, so that explains his current brain farts. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

I'm pretty sure she is in California now.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For corbe it is all about the "C"'s.  Connecticut..California..Caligula.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
For corbe it is all about the "C"'s.  Connecticut..California..Caligula.

She (HH) is certainly Enchanting!

wink777

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She (HH) is certainly Enchanting!

wink777

Hil ranks very very high on the "C" list. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman to Mr. Trump (like he's gonna listen to me, right?):

Stop "negotiating" with Pelosi and the democrat-communists.
They DO NOT "negotiate" with our side in any meaningful way.

Stop thinking "Art of the Deal", because there are no "good deals" to be made with them -- only bad ones.

Do what your base wants you to do, and stop worrying about what the left thinks. They do not think or care about you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Fishrrman to Mr. Trump (like he's gonna listen to me, right?):

Stop "negotiating" with Pelosi and the democrat-communists.
They DO NOT "negotiate" with our side in any meaningful way.

Stop thinking "Art of the Deal", because there are no "good deals" to be made with them -- only bad ones.

Do what your base wants you to do, and stop worrying about what the left thinks. They do not think or care about you.

:thumbsup:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She really is a dumbass.

This is the little lady Trump expects to cut a deal with.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: