Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump’s deportation threat 'act of utter malice and bigotry'  (Read 1534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Trump’s deportation threat 'act of utter malice and bigotry'
by Susan Ferrechio
 | June 18, 2019 05:23 PM

President Trump’s plan to begin deporting millions of illegal immigrants has caused an uproar among Democrats.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in a statement issued Tuesday, called the move inhumane and called on the president to work with the party on immigration reform.

“The President’s new threat of a mass deportation dragnet is an act of utter malice and bigotry, designed solely to inject fear in our communities,” Pelosi said.

“The President must walk away from these cruel, ineffective and discriminatory policies, and work with Democrats to support smart, effective immigration reform that honors our values and keeps families together and safe.”

Trump’s plan to deport illegal immigrants follows a massive surge of illegal immigration along the southern border.

Most of the migrants traveled through Mexico from Central American countries.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-trumps-deportation-threat-act-of-utter-malice-and-bigotry
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Hooray for malice and bigotry!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Gee, botox Nan, I take it acting on his Constitutional duty to protect our sovereignty. Of course, the democommies prefer the non-citizen over the citizen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

Works for me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She really is a dumbass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

will this threat last longer than the Mexico tarriffs?

rangerrebew

Pelosi: Trump’s deportation threat 'act of utter malice and bigotry'
by Susan Ferrechio
 | June 18, 2019 05:23 PM

President Trump’s plan to begin deporting millions of illegal immigrants has caused an uproar among Democrats.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in a statement issued Tuesday, called the move inhumane and called on the president to work with the party on immigration reform.

“The President’s new threat of a mass deportation dragnet is an act of utter malice and bigotry, designed solely to inject fear in our communities,” Pelosi said.

“The President must walk away from these cruel, ineffective and discriminatory policies, and work with Democrats to support smart, effective immigration reform that honors our values and keeps families together and safe.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-trumps-deportation-threat-act-of-utter-malice-and-bigotry

rangerrebew

It seems to me living in a house with a wall, gate, and moat speaks volumes about bigotry and racism.  She doesn't want to have to deal with the riff raff, and lesser humans. 333cleo
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:23:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Mod1

Topics merged.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Amen.  But I wonder about whether Trump has a problem with numerical figures.  He tweeted millions, but many reports are saying hundreds.  One I read highlighted hundreds.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!
11:56 AM - 22 Jun 2019

nope.

Offline skeeter

Offline Chosen Daughter

nope.
****sheep****

Yeah, I would love to think this is an "art of the deal" moment that Donald Trump is actually going to get something by waiting.  I don't think so.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

@Once-Ler

Okay, it is already on here that he is not doing it for two weeks.  One cannot believe anything he says from day to day, hour by hour, minute by minute. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 07:27:55 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline libertybele

Obviously Pelosi made her point; Trump is backpedaling on this as well!   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Obviously Pelosi made her point; Trump is backpedaling on this as well!   9999hair out0000

Trump sure isn't the guy he said he would be is he?

Online corbe

This is two major policy initiatives in 4 days he's backtracked on, Iran and deportation.  All this winning is indeed making me nauseous.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Trump sure isn't the guy he said he would be is he?

Definitely not.  The only thing that he's accomplished at the border is to make threats which only enticed more to come, he's kept the floodgates open, he's walked back threats to Mexico, he threatened Congress by shutting down the government and they called his bluff, he offered Congress DACA amnesty, he signed a bill allowing states to opt out of a barrier .... he hasn't done jack on the border. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

This is two major policy initiatives in 4 days he's backtracked on, Iran and deportation.  All this winning is indeed making me nauseous.

And it isn't about negotiations with that witch Nancy Pelosi just do your job Mr. President and uphold the law of this land.  That is what you took an oath to do.  You aren't going to get anything from her.  Its simple.  Your job requires you to uphold the laws.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Definitely not.  The only thing that he's accomplished at the border is to make threats which only enticed more to come, he's kept the floodgates open, he's walked back threats to Mexico, he threatened Congress by shutting down the government and they called his bluff, he offered Congress DACA amnesty, he signed a bill allowing states to opt out of a barrier .... he hasn't done jack on the border.

Your absolutely right!  These astronomical illegal immigration numbers are the responsibility of a president who promised to secure our borders and hasn't .  You cannot have rhetoric without action.  It says welcome.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump has been working on this wall project an awfully lot, has taken trips to the border. I'm thankful he has done so much, the wall is being built though Democrats try to choke off funds.

The booming economy attracting migrants and now, Europe closing off migrant routes has some coming here along with those from Central America, fewer from Mexico.

Building the wall and making that deal with Mexico so they too, are working to close routes.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump has been working on this wall project an awfully lot, has taken trips to the border. I'm thankful he has done so much, the wall is being built though Democrats try to choke off funds.

The booming economy attracting migrants and now, Europe closing off migrant routes has some coming here along with those from Central America, fewer from Mexico.

Building the wall and making that deal with Mexico so they too, are working to close routes.

Swiss cheese wall?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Swiss cheese wall?

Story is in the immigration forum, we all don't post anything to do with the wall in politcs.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Story is in the immigration forum, we all don't post anything to do with the wall in politcs.

I call it Swiss Cheese because it doesn't matter if you have 2 miles a week.  The liberal governments on the border are going to opt out.  Doesn't matter.  The wall is stupid now.  Every illegal immigrant knows where the liberal governments are and the holes in the wall.  These governments go out of their way to pave a path for illegal immigrants.  To undermine American law and Trump gave them the authority to make the wall ineffective.

Offline Chosen Daughter

BTW, if you think that we should not talk about the wall in politics what are you doing talking about the wall in politics?