Author Topic: JOE BIDEN'S BIGGEST GAFFES: QUOTES, BLUNDERS THAT COULD HURT A 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN  (Read 143 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A pretty comprehensive list of this wackjobs past Screw-ups.

President Trump said he's eager to battle Biden for the White House.

“I hope it's Biden,” he told a group of television anchors before his State of the Union address.

“Biden was never very smart. He was a terrible student. His gaffes are unbelievable. When I say something that you might think is a gaffe, it's on purpose; it's not a gaffe. When Biden says something dumb, it's because he's dumb.”

That's a matter of opinion—but it's impossible to deny that Biden, who was elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware in 1973, has a pattern of odd, ill-judged, plagiarized or politically problematic comments and actions. Here's a look at some of the standouts.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-gaffes-quotes-2020-election-1323905
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
My all-time favorite:

“I mean you've got the first sort of mainstream African American, who is articulate and bright, and clean and [a] nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man,” Biden said.

Another:

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," he told a voter.

I also love when he introduced Zero as "Barack America." :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.