Author Topic: Black reporter harassed at impeach Trump protest: ‘Go back to Fox News to pick cotton’  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black reporter harassed at impeach Trump protest: ‘Go back to Fox News to pick cotton’
by Zachary Halaschak
 | June 18, 2019 09:35 AM

Two anti-Trump demonstrators made racist comments to an African American Fox News contributor while he was covering an impeachment protest in New York.

The editor-in-chief of Campus Reform, 26-year-old Lawrence Jones, was interviewing people at an event promoting President Trump’s impeachment when two attendees began directing racist comments toward him.

One of the men reportedly told Jones that he should go back to Fox News “where there’s more cotton for you to pick.” When the man was asked to clarify what he just said, he reiterated the racist remark, according to the producer.

Although that interaction was not caught on film, cameras did pick up one of the men telling Jones, “He’ll tell you to go back to Kenya next.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/black-reporter-harassed-at-impeach-trump-protest-go-back-to-fox-news-to-pick-cotton
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dims are such charming people,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Remind me again who the racists are?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That is a real head scratcher  ain't it.   :pondering:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

That's exactly the manner in which he should have closed the segment:

"Remind me again who the racists are? --- this is Lawrence Jones, FOXNEWS"    wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

I love it when they show their true colors (or hatred for a particular color, in this instance).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's exactly the manner in which he should have closed the segment:

"Remind me again who the racists are? --- this is Lawrence Jones, FOXNEWS"    wink777

That would have been perfect!  888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I love it when they show their true colors (or hatred for a particular color, in this instance).

All you have to do to draw them out is be one of the perceived Dem "protected classes"...and espouse Conservative ideals and principals.

Then for the Libs it's "game on"...they are allowed to call you every name under the sun...make homophobic, sexist or racist jokes about you smear your name...our family's name...target your kids and your place of business.

I mean look at the mean and ugly things that were said and done to Colin Powell and Michael Steele...the nasty cartoons of Ted Rall and others about Condi Rice just to name a few off the top of my head.

The Old Democrat Party is the New Democrat/Progressive Party.  They're still every bit the racist bigoted party they always were...they've just gotten better at hiding it.