Author Topic: Klobuchar lists actions she would take in first 100 days as president  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Klobuchar lists actions she would take in first 100 days as president

By Kate Sullivan and Suzanne Malveaux, CNN

Updated 5:02 AM ET, Tue June 18, 2019

Washington (CNN)Sen. Amy Klobuchar has outlined actions she will take to address climate change and health care atop a long list of wide-ranging priorities for her first 100 days in office if she's elected president in 2020.

According to an 18-page list obtained by CNN, on day one the Minnesota Democrat would have the US reenter the international Paris Climate agreement, which President Donald Trump withdrew the US from in 2017. Her first outlined goal says she would work to ensure the US "maintains global leadership to address the climate crisis."

Klobuchar also would "immediately" suspend the Trump administration's "efforts to eliminate the Affordable Care Act's protections for people with pre-existing conditions" and allow for the "safe importation of prescription drugs from countries like Canada."

more
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/amy-klobuchar-2020-first-100-days/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-06-18T11%3A09%3A05&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_term=image
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Which is why she will never be president if I can prevent it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nice laundry list that panders to every Liberal special interest group you can think of.

And I guess when Libs are back in power...EO's are suddenly cool again.  :shrug:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Millee

These people scare the hell out of me. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The good news is we are not in any danger of her becoming POTUS.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The truth about the clown car is that not a one of them are a real threat to becoming president of the USA.  Even Biden is a clown, a pathetic one!

And does anyone with odd names really believe they could be president?  Even actors know to change their name to get fame in Hollyweird.  Does Buttigig or Klobuchar really believe with their names they EVER had a shot?  If so, these people are dumber than I thought.  No one can sell it!

Bill Cipher

The truth about the clown car is that not a one of them are a real threat to becoming president of the USA.  Even Biden is a clown, a pathetic one!

And does anyone with odd names really believe they could be president?  Even actors know to change their name to get fame in Hollyweird.  Does Buttigig or Klobuchar really believe with their names they EVER had a shot?  If so, these people are dumber than I thought.  No one can sell it!

I’d be a little less sanguine about that.  The last clown who ran for president now sits in the white house.

Offline corbe

Giving credence to the @jafo2010 theory about name changes, Drumphers just doesn't have the same ring to it like Trumpers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is one of them passing a law requiring all hair combs be sterilize prior to sale?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
You can call Trump a clown, I did when he first announced.  And then in the two weeks following his announcement, he indicated what his goals were should he become president, and he quickly won the hearts of many in this nation.

There is nothing collectively the Democommies are offering.  Their fruitloop ideas appeal to but a small segment of the population.  Sanders is probably best with his free everything.  I suppose if I were a college student, I might be attracted to free everything.  I paid for 100% of my university education.  The good news is that there is no way the Dems will allow Sanders to win.  No way!  Thank God!

Trump has been a good president, despite having a lackluster Congress.  He needs to do more, but his hands are somewhat tied with a Democommie House.  Nothing of consequence will pass Congress until 2021.

I doubt Trump gets voting majorities in both houses of Congress, but I can see Republicans winning across the board with Pelosi as Speaker.  And thank God for AOC, Waters and Company, for their extreme lunacy will all but guarantee a Republican victory.

Bill Cipher

You can call Trump a clown, I did when he first announced.  And then in the two weeks following his announcement, he indicated what his goals were should he become president, and he quickly won the hearts of many in this nation.

There is nothing collectively the Democommies are offering.  Their fruitloop ideas appeal to but a small segment of the population.  Sanders is probably best with his free everything.  I suppose if I were a college student, I might be attracted to free everything.  I paid for 100% of my university education.  The good news is that there is no way the Dems will allow Sanders to win.  No way!  Thank God!

Trump has been a good president, despite having a lackluster Congress.  He needs to do more, but his hands are somewhat tied with a Democommie House.  Nothing of consequence will pass Congress until 2021.

I doubt Trump gets voting majorities in both houses of Congress, but I can see Republicans winning across the board with Pelosi as Speaker.  And thank God for AOC, Waters and Company, for their extreme lunacy will all but guarantee a Republican victory.

Again, you’re being way too dismissive.  I doubt if even Trump is being that dismissive in private. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Don't forget the likes of the two Jew hating Muzzies. They are gonna be an antisemite gift the keeps on giving to turn people away from the Rat party of hate..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Don't forget the likes of the two Jew hating Muzzies. DNC They are gonna be an antisemite gift the keeps on giving to turn people away from the Rat party of hate..

@The Ghost fixed that for you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!