Author Topic: Michelle Obama inspires Team USA to beat Team UK in James Corden competition  (Read 573 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘When they go low... we also go low - because that's Dodgeball’: Michelle Obama inspires Team USA to beat Team UK in James Corden competition - and knocks Harry Styles out of the game in one brutal shot

The light-hearted game featured on Monday's edition of Corden's chat show
    It kicked off a week of shows to be filmed from the presenter's native London
    But it was not without casualties, as One Direction star Styles was mercilessly knocked out the game

By Jason Chester for MailOnline

Published: 07:28 EDT, 18 June 2019 | Updated: 09:35 EDT, 18 June 2019

Michelle Obama revealed a hitherto unknown sporting prowess as she guided a star-studded female Team USA to a dodgeball victory over an exclusively male British side on The Late Late Show with James Corden.

Joined by teammates Allison Janney, Mila Kunis, Lena Waithe, Melissa McCarthy and Kate Hudson, the former American First Lady basked in 2-1 win over a UK side featuring Corden, Harry Styles, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Bradley and Reggie Watts.

But the light-hearted sketch was not without casualties, as One Direction star Styles was mercilessly knocked out the game after finding himself on the receiving end of a low shot by Obama. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7153579/Michelle-Obama-inspires-Team-USA-beat-Team-UK-James-Corden-competition.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Our Forever First Lady.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Mike looks like quarterback, not the least bit feminine as is alleged.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-chelle!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

That picture is terrifying. Must've been taken as she was delivering the low blow shot - she looks delighted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The violence of Dodge-Ball triggers me.  Horrible, horrible memories from my yute.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

There is nothing wrong with being athletic and active.  But there is something wrong when the MSM continues their fixation with Michael.  She is inspiring team USA to win??  I think that because they are on Team USA, that they want to win; I highly doubt that they want to lose!  Just sayin'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I've never heard of any of these people, except the Wookie...

:shrug: