Author Topic: Biden Says He’ll Win Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida In 2020  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says He’ll Win Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida In 2020
4:13 PM 06/17/2019 | Politics
William Davis | Reporter

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he believes he can win several traditionally red states in 2020 if he’s the Democratic nominee.

During an appearance at the Poor People’s Campaign presidential forum Monday in Washington D.C., Biden rattled off the names of five states that he believes he can flip from President Donald Trump’s column next November. (RELATED: Trump Explains Why He Wants Against Joe Biden)

“I plan on campaigning in the South,” Biden said. “I plan on — if I’m your nominee — winning Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not.”

But, Biden wasn’t done.

“And I believe we can win Texas and Florida, if you look at the polling data now,” he said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/17/biden-win-red-states-texas-georgia-north-carolina-florida-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden will be lucky to make it to Iowa.  When HR Clinton announces her candidacy to save the party, all the oxygen will be sucked from this moron's campaign, and he will be back to 1%, which is 1% more than most running!

Online libertybele

It depends on how much the demographics have changed in each of these states.  It is always a possibility.   It also depends on voter fraud; hopefully the RNC will have implemented some safeguards and have them in place by the 2020 election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Brain aneurysm back, Slow Joe?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe found his son's crack pipe I see.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline conservativevoter

Crazy Uncle Joe flip-flops.  A LOT!!!!!!!!!   :amen:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
No way with South Carolina.  North Carolina did vote for Obama in 2008. Something to watch but Obama was something new at the time, the savior, hope and change.

https://www.270towin.com/states/North_Carolina

Offline kevindavis007

Biden will be lucky to make it to Iowa.  When HR Clinton announces her candidacy to save the party, all the oxygen will be sucked from this moron's campaign, and he will be back to 1%, which is 1% more than most running!

Dude, your girlfriend is not running.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.