Author Topic: A New Migrant Surge at the Border, This One From Central Africa  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

A New Migrant Surge at the Border, This One From Central Africa

By Manny Fernandez

June 16, 2019

SAN ANTONIO — For months, a migrant-services center blocks from the Alamo in downtown San Antonio has been packed with Central American families who have crossed the border in record-breaking numbers.

But in recent days, hundreds of migrants from another part of the world have caused city officials already busy with one immigrant surge to scramble on a new and unexpected one. Men, women and children from central Africa — mostly from the Democratic Republic of Congo and Angola — are showing up at the United States’ southwest border after embarking on a dangerous, monthslong journey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/16/us/border-africans-congo-maine.html

Offline skeeter

Re: A New Migrant Surge at the Border, This One From Central Africa
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 03:54:36 pm »
Exotic, incurable fatal diseases? Come on in!

Thanks, open border scum in both parties.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 10:40:49 pm »
This is not good.
Sooner or later, ebola is going to "get in" with them.
How far and how quickly will it spread afterwords...?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 10:45:15 pm »
This is not good.
Sooner or later, ebola is going to "get in" with them.
How far and how quickly will it spread afterwords...?
It'd be one thing if they had to keep them in Washington for a month or so after letting them in, instead they are sending them out to the hinterlands of Obamacare America (thanks, gutless Congress), where the medical facilities just aren't geared to diagnose or deal with Ebola--much less an outbreak.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 11:44:13 pm »
It'd be one thing if they had to keep them in Washington for a month or so after letting them in, instead they are sending them out to the hinterlands of Obamacare America (thanks, gutless Congress), where the medical facilities just aren't geared to diagnose or deal with Ebola--much less an outbreak.

Keep in mind that this is all being done by design. (I won't go into our President's failure ... I've voiced my opinion enough). Barry's plan for the transformation of America is continuing; Hispanics, Africans/Blacks, Muslims, etc., will very soon outnumber White Americans.  In fact, I would say with the current continuing invasions, the scales are probably already tipped.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 11:47:40 pm »
Keep in mind that this is all being done by design. (I won't go into our President's failure ... I've voiced my opinion enough). Barry's plan for the transformation of America is continuing; Hispanics, Africans/Blacks, Muslims, etc., will very soon outnumber White Americans.  In fact, I would say with the current continuing invasions, the scales are probably already tipped.

Damn right it is by design.  This country was sold out decades ago.