Author Topic: Ninth Circuit creates new right for illegal aliens not to be deported  (Read 981 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Ninth Circuit creates new right for illegal aliens not to be deported
Daniel Horowitz · June 17, 2019   

Every day, the liberal courts remind us that we don’t have a problem with the immigration laws, but rather with lawless judges “repealing” the laws that were already passed by Congress. If the Trump administration continues to assert that the laws are the problem rather than the lower court judges, there is no law Congress could possibly pass to fix what is clearly a separation of powers problem.

On Thursday, a three-judge panel of Democrat appointees on the Ninth Circuit created Fourth Amendment rights for illegal aliens in the context of deportation proceedings, a huge break from an uninterrupted stream of case law.

In Perez Cruz v. Barr, the court deals with a raid conducted by ICE agents in 2008 on Micro Solutions Enterprises, a California-based printer cartridge maker. ICE arrested approximately 130 illegal aliens. Given that illegal aliens have no right to be in America, ICE can detain in order to deport any illegal alien without any search warrant, as long as the it is not during criminal proceedings. In this case, ICE actually had a search warrant for “employment-related documents located at the factory where Perez Cruz worked,” which should have strengthened, not weakened its case.

Nonetheless, the court ruled on Thursday that once ICE is at the scene to execute the warrant on the documents, agents are “not permitted to carry out preplanned mass detentions, interrogations, and arrests at a factory, without individualized reasonable suspicion.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/ninth-circuit-creates-new-right-illegal-aliens-not-deported/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

Daniel Horowitz · June 17, 2019   

Every day, the liberal courts remind us that we don’t have a problem with the immigration laws, but rather with lawless judges “repealing” the laws that were already passed by Congress. If the Trump administration continues to assert that the laws are the problem rather than the lower court judges, there is no law Congress could possibly pass to fix what is clearly a separation of powers problem.

On Thursday, a three-judge panel of Democrat appointees on the Ninth Circuit created Fourth Amendment rights for illegal aliens in the context of deportation proceedings, a huge break from an uninterrupted stream of case law.

In Perez Cruz v. Barr, the court deals with a raid conducted by ICE agents in 2008 on Micro Solutions Enterprises, a California-based printer cartridge maker. ICE arrested approximately 130 illegal aliens. Given that illegal aliens have no right to be in America, ICE can detain in order to deport any illegal alien without any search warrant, as long as the it is not during criminal proceedings. In this case, ICE actually had a search warrant for “employment-related documents located at the factory where Perez Cruz worked,” which should have strengthened, not weakened its case.

Nonetheless, the court ruled on Thursday that once ICE is at the scene to execute the warrant on the documents, agents are “not permitted to carry out preplanned mass detentions, interrogations, and arrests at a factory, without individualized reasonable suspicion.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/ninth-circuit-creates-new-right-illegal-aliens-not-deported/

9999hair out0000   Trying to figure why any court would rule that an ILLEGAL aliens has any rights in this country whatsoever!  They are NOT citizens and therefore have NO rights in this country!  They are here illegally.  They should either be imprisoned OR deported!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

9999hair out0000   Trying to figure why any court would rule that an ILLEGAL aliens has any rights in this country whatsoever!  They are NOT citizens and therefore have NO rights in this country!  They are here illegally.  They should either be imprisoned OR deported!

I am trying to figure it out also.  A judge is supposed to uphold the laws.  This is anarchy.  These judges should be held accountable for breaking the law.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

:thumbsup:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

Yeah, why not simply gun them down and leave the bodies to rot in the desert. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yeah, why not simply gun them down and leave the bodies to rot in the desert.

I have a better idea.  Lets obey the laws.  Ice arrests people who have already had due process.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's in the penumbra.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

No person ..., nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

No person, not no citizen.  Seems to me the court found that due process wasn't followed.  Sometimes criminals get off because the cops don't do their jobs correctly.  Price we pay to live in a free country.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

This must have been Fake News.  Trump just said starting next week Ice is going to be deporting millions.  See my new thread.  Its a late night tweet.

President Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump
‏
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
 4h
4 hours ago

More
Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people.......

8,774 replies
16,500 retweets
62,870 likes

Retweet

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:08:39 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline LegalAmerican

La Raza..hispanic attorneys & judges.  La Raza wants 6 of our USA states.  They want their Azlan.  Colorado, Nevada, Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona.  ALMOST DONE.   S.C.  Sotomayer put in by Obama is member of La Raza.  Conflict of interest.

Never Trumpers , can partly blame themselves!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ninth Circuit creates new right for illegal aliens not to be deported
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 09:18:17 am »
No person ..., nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

No person, not no citizen.  Seems to me the court found that due process wasn't followed.  Sometimes criminals get off because the cops don't do their jobs correctly.  Price we pay to live in a free country.
Fine. Give them a hearing to determine if they are here illegally, then ship them home.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 11:42:28 am »
Fine. Give them a hearing to determine if they are here illegally, then ship them home.

If there's a trail of due process to warrant a hearing, sure.  But if not, I don't want us rounding up anyone with a tan to see if they can produce their papers.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 12:36:14 pm »

Daniel Horowitz   Â· June 17, 2019 

Online rustynail

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2019, 12:53:46 pm »
Judges rule the lowly fools.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 01:37:03 pm »
La Raza..hispanic attorneys & judges.  La Raza wants 6 of our USA states.  They want their Azlan.  Colorado, Nevada, Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona.  ALMOST DONE.   S.C.  Sotomayer put in by Obama is member of La Raza.  Conflict of interest.

Never Trumpers , can partly blame themselves!

Enough.  The only people are to blame is elected officials who cant get their hands from under their butts and do something.   Trump had some excellent opportunities to use leverage and he hasn't.  In fact he signed legislation with two key amnesty issues.   Allowing illegal immigrants to sponsor children (MS-13 recruit teenagers).   And swiss border wall.  Allowing local and state governments to opt out of the wall.  If you wanted a wall to work you wouldn't want holes in it.  These people are well informed of every area they can easily cross at.  Why won't the President take responsibility for these mistakes?  How about the government shutdown?  He got nothing.  Bigly nothing!

He should be signing no legislation until the border is secure.  No spending bills, no infrastructure.  Not emergency bills unless there is border security and the dismantling of funding for Sanctuary states that hinder Federal Law.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 02:19:06 pm »
Topics merged.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 05:23:37 pm »
Get a rope and hang them.  Display their lifeless rotting corpses * in increments all along the border wall.

* The liberal Judges that is.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 06:19:33 pm »

Chosen Daughter
He should be signing no legislation until the border is secure.  No spending bills, no infrastructure.  Not emergency bills unless there is border security and the dismantling of funding for Sanctuary states that hinder Federal Law.

I could not agree more.  Shut everything down until we have support for our nation's security.