Author Topic: Biden vows to campaign more in the South, says he will win South Carolina and other states  (Read 170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden vows to campaign more in the South, says he will win South Carolina and other states
by Joseph Simonson
 | June 17, 2019 03:01 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Monday said he would broaden the 2020 playing field for Democrats, telling an audience of progressive activists and voters he would campaign heavily in the region and could beat President Trump in several Southern states that the party has lost for decades.

"I plan on campaigning in the South," Biden said at the Poor People's Moral Action Congress, meeting in Washington, D.C.. "If I'm your nominee I'm winning Goergia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not, and I believe we can win Texas and Florida." Based on promising polling, Biden said, "I have no intention of walking away."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-vows-to-campaign-more-in-the-south-says-he-will-win-south-carolina-and-other-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34