Author Topic: Lies and scandals: What Joe Biden conveniently forgets from Obama's eight years  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lies and scandals: What Joe Biden conveniently forgets from Obama's eight years
by Siraj Hashmi
 | June 17, 2019 12:57 PM

Joe Biden is trying to ride a wave of Obama nostalgia to the 2020 Democratic nomination. He’s using a favorite line used by his old boss, claiming that the White House was scandal-free for Obama's eight years.

During a rally in Iowa, Biden told the crowd, "Know what I was most proud of? For eight years, there wasn't one single hint of a scandal or a lie.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/lies-and-scandals-what-joe-biden-conveniently-forgets-from-obamas-eight-years
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Well, it does make me wonder if this will open up the administration to further scrutiny. Since Biden is under fire from his own people, it could happen and could be amusing. Maybe that's why he can't get an endorsement from Bammy.

The administration was only free of scandal because of a complicent media. jmho

Offline goatprairie

Well, it does make me wonder if this will open up the administration to further scrutiny. Since Biden is under fire from his own people, it could happen and could be amusing. Maybe that's why he can't get an endorsement from Bammy.

The administration was only free of scandal because of a complicent media. jmho
"The administration was only free of scandal because of a complicent media. jmho"

:thumbsup: Which is why I say the biggest crime of the media is not the lies they tell but the truth they hide.