General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

The Mullahs Promise "Demise of Israel" and American Civilization

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
The Mullahs Promise "Demise of Israel" and American Civilization

by Majid Rafizadeh
June 15, 2019 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14328/iran-threats-israel-us

Iran recently produced a program on its state television channel demonstrating that the government is currently practicing missile attacks, with the purpose of carrying out actual attacks on Israel.... The video excerpt included in the television broadcast showed how the operations the Iranians are striving to put into action will bombard Tel Aviv.

From the perspective of the Iranian leaders, if they continue to increase their threats against Israel, the United States will be pressured to change its strategy and lift pressure that has been placed on the clerical establishment, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), and its elite branch, the Quds Force.

It is an unacceptable double-standard that the United Nations and the international community have been, and continue to be, silent about Iran's threats against Israeli citizens. If the situation were reversed and if Israel threatened to annihilate Iran, the international community would be up in arms, and quick to defend Iran. Through political and economic pressure, the ruling mullahs of Iran should be held accountable by the international community for endangering global security and regional stability.

Fishrrman:
Title:
"The Mullahs Promise "Demise of Israel" and American Civilization"

Their promises (and actions) aren't necessary.

As I look around, "American civilization" seems to be doin' a bang-up job of bringing about its own demise in record time.

rustynail:
"I am the god of Hellfire, and I bring you FIRE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version