Author Topic: Dems Want to Erase Another Founding Father  (Read 971 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Want to Erase Another Founding Father
« on: June 17, 2019, 03:49:55 pm »
Dems Want to Erase Another Founding Father

06/14/2019 American Action News AAN Staff

Charlottesville, Virginia is a liberal enclave in deep red southern Virginia.

Its status as a bastion for liberal intolerance was on full display after the progressive mayor proposed the city stop celebrating Jefferson's birthday and replace it by honoring the emancipation of slaves. (Daily Wire)

The Daily Progress, a local paper in Charlottesville, reported that while Albermarle County observes Jefferson's birthday in an official capacity, the University of Virginia – which Jefferson designed and founded himself – does not.

http://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/dems-want-to-erase-another-founding-father

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Dems Want to Erase Another Founding Father
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 03:57:31 pm »
They want to erase all of them.  One by one, if needed.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 05:25:16 pm »
Why are they wanting to erase the history of slavery, yet want reparations for slavery?  If no history is to be made public, what would be the basis for wanting money?   :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 05:30:59 pm »
So, the Rats want to eliminate the Founder of their Party and start worshiping the Founder of the other Party?  The world is upside down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 05:45:35 pm »
They want to erase all of them.  One by one, if needed.

Can't have anyone competing for the title of "Founding Fathers" against Lenin and Marx...that would jsut confuse people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 05:58:30 pm »
When will we simply start rejecting, or electing people who will reject the left's demands?

There's no law says we have to be constrained by every wacky thing they demand of us.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 06:07:55 pm »
When will we simply start rejecting, or electing people who will reject the left's demands?

There's no law says we have to be constrained by every wacky thing they demand of us.

When we get out and vote even when the candidate isn't perfect?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 06:12:19 pm »
When we get out and vote even when the candidate isn't perfect?

Seems pretty simple, doesn't it?

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 06:14:44 pm »
Regarding Jefferson, Eric Blair (Orwell) told us of the erasure of history by the left, long ago.
As for slavery, Jeremy Black, Prof. of History at Exeter Univ/UK asserted that Africa owns
Black Slavery, the fruits of their continuous tribal warfare pre-dating Carthage!!!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 08:00:47 pm »
So, the Rats want to eliminate the Founder of their Party and start worshiping the Founder of the other Party?  The world is upside down.
Most county and state Democrat groups hold annual "Jefferson-Jackson Day" fundraising dinners. Both TJ and Andrew Jackson owned slaves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 08:32:18 pm »
Most county and state Democrat groups hold annual "Jefferson-Jackson Day" fundraising dinners. Both TJ and Andrew Jackson owned slaves.

Arizona has J&J dinners every year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 08:42:41 pm »
I've been screaming about this shit for 25 years. 

Myself the loud .01% finds the other 99+% complicit. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2019, 08:50:44 pm »
The few places/streets/etc. in W.Va. that aren't named after Robert C. "KKK" Byrd are named after favorite son Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson (including a very nice state-run resort). Trying to get rid of him and his image won't go over very well.

There recently was an effort in one W.Va. town to rename Robert E. Lee Ave. It failed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2019, 09:41:24 pm »
Regarding Jefferson, Eric Blair (Orwell) told us of the erasure of history by the left, long ago.
As for slavery, Jeremy Black, Prof. of History at Exeter Univ/UK asserted that Africa owns
Black Slavery, the fruits of their continuous tribal warfare pre-dating Carthage!!!
You're right, but you're never going to convince people who are determined to be perpetual victims.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 10:05:08 pm »
conservative asks:
"If no history is to be made public, what would be the basis for wanting money?"

They're democrat-communists.
They don't NEED "a basis" for wanting your money.
All that matters is that YOU have it, and THEY want it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 05:11:12 am »
Right.

The real question isn't so much one of who bought slaves, as one of who sold them as such to begin with.

Had no one taken them as slaves, sold them into slavery, simply stolen them or captured them and sold them, there would have been no slaves to market.
Captives in warfare have been enslaved throughout history, but I think serious examination of the problem would find that their own people were sometimes the slavers, selling the troublesome or no-load members of their own tribe.
What better way to take care of problem people and enrich the tribe/leader(s)?
(For the tribal chief, it's a win-win.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 04:07:29 pm »
Slavery is alive and well today in Africa, with an estimated number in excess of 1 million slaves.  Reparations is not about setting the past right, it is about taking.  Today, too many have their hand out wanting to take everything not nailed down.  It is getting old and foolish.

Where is the concern for the poor slaves in Africa?  There is zero concern.  Reparations are nothing more than empty promises to a bunch of lazy takers who care little for those still suffering from one of Africa's prime industries today...slavery.

The majority of blacks in the USA today have come here as free men and women or are descendents of free men and women that came earlier.  Determining who was a descendent from slaves in the USA is all but impossible.  The number is smaller than you think, but every black will have their hand out.

My Great Great Grandfather fought for the Union to end slavery.  I do not think the American taxpayer owes anyone for slavery.  I say erase the damn Democommies.  Vote them out of existence.  They are no longer a viable party.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 05:25:01 pm »
Slavery is alive and well today in Africa, with an estimated number in excess of 1 million slaves.  Reparations is not about setting the past right, it is about taking.  Today, too many have their hand out wanting to take everything not nailed down.  It is getting old and foolish.

Where is the concern for the poor slaves in Africa?  There is zero concern.  Reparations are nothing more than empty promises to a bunch of lazy takers who care little for those still suffering from one of Africa's prime industries today...slavery.

The majority of blacks in the USA today have come here as free men and women or are descendents of free men and women that came earlier.  Determining who was a descendent from slaves in the USA is all but impossible.  The number is smaller than you think, but every black will have their hand out.

My Great Great Grandfather fought for the Union to end slavery.  I do not think the American taxpayer owes anyone for slavery.  I say erase the damn Democommies.  Vote them out of existence.  They are no longer a viable party.
"The majority of blacks in the USA today have come here as free men and women or are descendents of free men and women that came earlier."

I believe the great majority of people in America considered black are descended from black slaves who came over in slave ships.
About one third of black Americans have a mixture of black, white, or American Indian.
That's all irrelevant.
Basically, people demanding reparations are saying that because something bad happened to their ancestors, they are owed money by people who, despite having nothing to do with enslaving the black peoples' ancestors, have to pay the descendants of the slaves who were never slaves.
Bullsh*t. 
If people were owed money because some people in the past did some bad things to their ancestors, about half the people in the world or more would be owed money.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 08:28:39 pm »
My ancestors were Catholic nobility in England when Henry Tudor decided to start his own church.

We want it all back, d@mnit! Reparations!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 10:03:30 pm »
Yup, they want Jahr Null, in which our past no longer exists, only their glorious "progressive" future.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 04:04:15 am »
My ancestors were Catholic nobility in England when Henry Tudor decided to start his own church.

We want it all back, d@mnit! Reparations!

Plantagenets rule...woo hoo.!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2019, 04:55:56 am »
Plantagenets rule...woo hoo.!!!!!!
Yes, just look what they have done with a perfectly good island.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2019, 08:18:10 pm »
Right.
The real question isn't so much one of who bought slaves, as one of who sold them as such to begin with.
Had no one taken them as slaves, sold them into slavery, simply stolen them or captured them and sold them, there would have been no slaves to market.
Captives in warfare have been enslaved throughout history, but I think serious examination of the problem would find that their own people were sometimes the slavers, selling the troublesome or no-load members of their own tribe.
What better way to take care of problem people and enrich the tribe/leader(s)?
(For the tribal chief, it's a win-win.)
-------------------------
Analysis is on the money.
When the African Tribal Chiefs grasped the value of live captives over dead carcasses,
they needed a mechanism to get Slaves to markets on the Red Sea, primarily Jeddah.
Then presto, a marriage was made in heaven, as the Arab Corsairs of the Indian Ocean
became their 'bus drivers'. Certainly they deserved each other!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:19:08 pm by Absalom »