Author Topic: Buttigieg: It’s ‘Almost Certain’ America Has Had a Gay President  (Read 2121 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Haven't you heard? Some men have uteruses. I saw it on the Internet.

It can't bee on the internet if it isn't true. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But seriously . . .

America has likely already had a gay President - James Buchanan
When said "gay President" ranks among the worst in American history, who almost led to the collapse of the union, is it really something to be proud of when citing precedent, though?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I believe they say he and a few other candidates are doing well in donations, so that is one thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When said "gay President" ranks among the worst in American history, who almost led to the collapse of the union, is it really something to be proud of when citing precedent, though?

It is for somebody rooting for the collapse of America. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You know, if there is a first "openly Gay President", many Islamic Countries around the world will refuse to see him. They certainly will not shake his hand and they may not even allow him in the country. Homosexuality is specifically illegal in several countries around the world. And some of the penalties for homosexual behavior are quite severe.

I'm not sure how this would play out diplomatically?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You know, if there is a first "openly Gay President", many Islamic Countries around the world will refuse to see him. They certainly will not shake his hand and they may not even allow him in the country. Homosexuality is specifically illegal in several countries around the world. And some of the penalties for homosexual behavior are quite severe.

I'm not sure how this would play out diplomatically?

It would depend on the President, I suppose.  They were fine with Obastard.  In Islam, hypocrisy is baked in the cake.  On one hand homosexuality is so illegal the remedy is to throw them off rooftops.  On the other, "Women are for breeding, boys are for pleasure." 

I guess goats are Kids in more ways than one?

I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

Nah.  The guy's boring.  He has only one issue.
An honest Pete Buttigieg campaign ad:

"Hi, I'm Pete Buttigieg Dem candidate for president. Vote for me because I take it up the a**.
Thank you."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An honest Pete Buttigieg campaign ad:

"Hi, I'm Pete Buttigieg Dem candidate for president. Vote for me because I take it up the a**.
Thank you."

"...and I give as good as I get!"  :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It would depend on the President, I suppose.  They were fine with Obastard.  In Islam, hypocrisy is baked in the cake.  On one hand homosexuality is so illegal the remedy is to throw them off rooftops.  On the other, "Women are for breeding, boys are for pleasure." 

I guess goats are Kids in more ways than one?
Obama never has openly admitted that he is gay. That is the difference. Even though there are several photos and behaviors which strongly point to it.

For Buttgig to be married to a man, and worse yet to adopt children, I just can't see the Islamic dominated countries ever accepting this. It would violate their entire religion and culture. For it to be on the downlow is one thing. But to shove homosexuality in their face like that on the world stage. I just can't imagine Islam ignoring or tolerating that. Many of the countries he would be expected to visit would have people just like him in prison, some on death row for homosexual behavior. All for doing far less than he is doing.

It would be a weird situation, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:01:06 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

I believe they say he and a few other candidates are doing well in donations, so that is one thing.

But donations don't necessarily translate into votes. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obama never has openly admitted that he is gay. That is the difference. Even though there are several photos and behaviors which strongly point to it.

For Buttgig to be married to a man, and worse yet to adopt children, I just can't see the Islamic dominated countries ever accepting this. It would violate their entire religion and culture. For it to be on the downlow is one thing. But to shove homosexuality in their face like that on the world stage. I just can't Islam ignoring or tolerating that. Many of the countries he would be expected to visit would have people just like him in prison, some on death row for homosexual behavior. All for doing far less than he is doing.

If Buttgigger firmly places the US on the Moslem side, they'll overlook it.  It's a corollary to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."  They'll just kill him last.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

For Buttgig to be married to a man, and worse yet to adopt children, I just can't see the Islamic dominated countries ever accepting this. It would violate their entire religion and culture. For it to be on the downlow is one thing. But to shove homosexuality in their face like that on the world stage. I just can't imagine Islam ignoring or tolerating that. Many of the countries he would be expected to visit would have people just like him in prison, some on death row for homosexual behavior. All for doing far less than he is doing.

Leo Varadkar, taoiseach (head of government) of Ireland is an out homosexual. It would be interesting to see how he has interacted with Islamic countries.

Offline berdie

Leo Varadkar, taoiseach (head of government) of Ireland is an out homosexual. It would be interesting to see how he has interacted with Islamic countries.

Does Ireland interact with Muslim communities?

Obama never admitted to being gay, as you said.  He had a beard and kids. So no one could point a finger at him. (But I believe he was at least bi)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It's disgraceful to malign the dead with no evidence. Just a statistical probability.  However, if he's referring to the prancing little wimp that left office in 2017, he may be right.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Smear the dead, Buttfudge. Way to go. This perv is going to push the homo agenda until the democommies settle on a can'tidate.

This is how the gay mafia operates.  Revise history...cast doubt on heroes, villains or child hood educational figures where their sexuality is concerned in order to promote the gay agenda as something normal that has occurred throughout our history.

Everyone who isn't out...in their mind...is closeted and not "brave" enough to show their true self.

But they will...eventually.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
True. According to the Gay Mafia, every historical figure was gay.
I've heard them list:
Leonardo Da Vinci - gay
Alexander the Great - gay
Jesus Christ - gay
Everybody. The list is endless.
According to them all the Great Figures of History were all gay.
Similar to Black Radicals who preach that everything was invented and built by Black People and the White People 'stole it'.
The Left has a widely known trait of presenting whatever they 'want to be true' as 'actual historical truth'. They do it all the time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
True. According to the Gay Mafia, every historical figure was gay.
I've heard them list:
Leonardo Da Vinci - gay
Alexander the Great - gay
Jesus Christ - gay
Everybody. The list is endless.
According to them all the Great Figures of History were all gay.
Similar to Black Radicals who preach that everything was invented and built by Black People and the White People 'stole it'.
The Left has a widely known trait of presenting whatever they 'want to be true' as 'actual historical truth'. They do it all the time.

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

I will never forget the book review in the New Yorker magazine that insisted Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual because, as a young man, he and another fellow shared a bed on a trip. It's kind of what people had to do back then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I will never forget the book review in the New Yorker magazine that insisted Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual because, as a young man, he and another fellow shared a bed on a trip. It's kind of what people had to do back then.
Amazingly, people actually get paid good money for those kind of hot takes.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This country is not ready for an openly gay man to be POTUS.  Maybe 40 years from now, but not in 2020.

No matter how many attempt to normalize homosexuality, it is aberrant behavior for the majority of people in the USA.  And as our population becomes more Hispanic, they believe that to be true in higher numbers.

And studies show 2nd generation Hispanics are overwhelmingly conservative, so there is that. 

I just do not see them advancing beyond where they are.  To be able to say an openly gay man ran for president might just be the best they ever achieve.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This country is not ready for an openly gay man to be POTUS.  Maybe 40 years from now, but not in 2020.

No matter how many attempt to normalize homosexuality, it is aberrant behavior for the majority of people in the USA.  And as our population becomes more Hispanic, they believe that to be true in higher numbers.

And studies show 2nd generation Hispanics are overwhelmingly conservative, so there is that. 

I just do not see them advancing beyond where they are.  To be able to say an openly gay man ran for president might just be the best they ever achieve.
One would have to be seriously out of touch to believe that. Things have changed dramatically the past 15 years. There's still a lot of skepticism about transgenderism, but homosexuality is now normal. Especially if you ask the vast majority of people under about age 35.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So I'm curious.   Let's say a politically conservative, but openly gay, man is running for President (or Congress)  against a heterosexual liberal Democrat.   Let's posit that the gay conservative is married to his partner as Buttigieg is,  and is ostensibly monogamous.   

Will anyone here vote for the liberal instead of the conservative?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So I'm curious.   Let's say a politically conservative, but openly gay, man is running for President (or Congress)  against a heterosexual liberal Democrat.   Let's posit that the gay conservative is married to his partner as Buttigieg is,  and is ostensibly monogamous.   

Will anyone here vote for the liberal instead of the conservative?

You were doing fine until you got to the "married to his partner" part.