Author Topic: Buttigieg: It’s ‘Almost Certain’ America Has Had a Gay President  (Read 2126 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
AND?????

That only means he is a late-comer and not a trail breaker.

Just another homo here folks,nothing to see.  This is not the homo you were looking for,move on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
You were doing fine until you got to the "married to his partner" part.

888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'I don't see why not': Pete Buttigieg on having kids with husband in White House
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/16/pete-buttigieg-family-children-chasten-white-house

@mystery-ak

I wonder if they might be related to the two whatever's I saw in the local ER a couple of days ago. I saw the first one walk in,and my immediate first thought was "What is that fat woman doing with all that man-face,male pattern baldness,and goatee? THEN I noticed the huge floppy boobs,the womans eye glasses,mascara,flower shorts,and women's shoes. My second thought was "that fag forgot his wig or I wouldn't be seeing the whiskers on his head and the male pattern baldness on the top".

A few minutes later the "mate" comes in holding the hand of a perfectly normal-looking boy maybe 3 years old,and sits. Other than his face,which has a heavy beard,every inch of his body that you can see,and he was wearing shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt,was covered with tattoos.

My second thought was "Neither one of these freaks has ever had a job in their entire damn lives,and are living off welfare in public housing".

I have to admit to laughing just a little and getting some nasty looks for it when the little blonde boy looked at the freak with the flabby boobs and called it "mommy".

THAT boy is going to have some difficulty when he starts going to school.

BTW,I know that homos are gettting boob implants,but WHY,and is it even possible to get floopy boob implants? Maybe he wanted to to flap around like the fat in his ass when he walked?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  In any event, it looks like rumors about Buchanan's sexuality could never be proven.

@Applewood

Either that or nobody really cared.

I always heard that Lincoln was light in the loafers,too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
" I’s ‘Almost Certain’ America Has Had a Gay President..."

@kik5150

Ahhhh,Bathhouse Barry! How soon we forget!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You were doing fine until you got to the "married to his partner" part.

I said "married to his partner as Buttigieg is",  that is, married under the civil law as recognized by the Supreme Court and every State in the Union.   We will agree to disagree whether he is married in the eyes of God.

So would you vote for the liberal rather than the conservative?       
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

I wonder if they might be related to the two whatever's I saw in the local ER a couple of days ago. I saw the first one walk in,and my immediate first thought was "What is that fat woman doing with all that man-face,male pattern baldness,and goatee? THEN I noticed the huge floppy boobs,the womans eye glasses,mascara,flower shorts,and women's shoes. My second thought was "that fag forgot his wig or I wouldn't be seeing the whiskers on his head and the male pattern baldness on the top".

A few minutes later the "mate" comes in holding the hand of a perfectly normal-looking boy maybe 3 years old,and sits. Other than his face,which has a heavy beard,every inch of his body that you can see,and he was wearing shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt,was covered with tattoos.

My second thought was "Neither one of these freaks has ever had a job in their entire damn lives,and are living off welfare in public housing".

I have to admit to laughing just a little and getting some nasty looks for it when the little blonde boy looked at the freak with the flabby boobs and called it "mommy".

THAT boy is going to have some difficulty when he starts going to school.

BTW,I know that homos are gettting boob implants,but WHY,and is it even possible to get floopy boob implants? Maybe he wanted to to flap around like the fat in his ass when he walked?

Maybe the Illustrated Man was just really fat, a massive weight gain after stopping his illegal steroids that gave him bitch-tits?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So I'm curious.   Let's say a politically conservative, but openly gay, man is running for President (or Congress)  against a heterosexual liberal Democrat.   Let's posit that the gay conservative is married to his partner as Buttigieg is,  and is ostensibly monogamous.   

Will anyone here vote for the liberal instead of the conservative?

@Jazzhead

I sure as hell wouldn't. I don't care what INDIVIDUAL he screws consensually,but I sure as hell don't want another president like Boy Jorge (another homo president),Bubba,or Bathhouse Barry screwing us all.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe the Illustrated Man was just really fat, a massive weight gain after stopping his illegal steroids that gave him bitch-tits?

@Cyber Liberty

Could be. What I do know it was maybe the freakiest unexpected thing I have ever seen,and I've seen some strange stuff.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So I'm curious.   Let's say a politically conservative, but openly gay, man is running for President (or Congress)  against a heterosexual liberal Democrat.   Let's posit that the gay conservative is married to his partner as Buttigieg is,  and is ostensibly monogamous.   

Will anyone here vote for the liberal instead of the conservative?

LOL!   Sorry, @Jazzhead

We couldn't even get a freaking 'witch' elected a few years ago, let alone homosexual or lesbian.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Unlikely, given how deeply he loved his wife.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

That doesn't necessarily mean that he wasn't a good dancer!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That doesn't necessarily mean that he wasn't a good dancer!

Or a bang-up Interior Decorator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

Offline dfwgator

An honest Pete Buttigieg campaign ad:

"Hi, I'm Pete Buttigieg Dem candidate for president. Vote for me because I take it up the a**.
Thank you."

Pete Buttigieg - A MAN'S Man!

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Either that or nobody really cared.

Not sure that no one cared.  It's just that if prominent people were gay or had other "skeletons in the closet,"  they usually had "staff' to carefully cover up these things. 

I was reading something yesterday about Rock Hudson.  Most of his Hollywood bosses, pals, agents and associates knew he was gay.  But they kept it quiet.  Hudson himself certainly wouldn't broadcast it because if audiences knew, his career would be over. 

I abhor homosexuality and other perversions for the sins they are.  But that said, what anyone does behind closed doors is their business, not mine.  Back in the day, people kept their private lives private.  Now they broadcast their perversions as if it's some badge of honor.  Real heroes fight for their country.  They risk their lives to save others.  They do something good for someone else.    Being gay, trans, or whatever does not make you a hero. 

About people caring:  It seems all that Buttcrack has going for him is his homosexuality.   The average voter, I believe, worries about the economy, health care, the invasion of illegals and alleged refugees, the debt and deficit -- real issues.  Buttcrack has nothing to offer on any of these issues.  All he does is run around the country saying "look at me.  I'm gay."  Other than his fellow perverts, who the *bleep* cares?

I just wish this guy and his fellow perverts would shut the *bleep* up.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Pete Buttigieg - A MAN'S Man!

ROFL!   Excellent!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

I abhor homosexuality and other perversions for the sins they are.  But that said, what anyone does behind closed doors is their business, not mine.  ...

About people caring:  It seems all that Buttcrack has going for him is his homosexuality. 
Amen, on both counts. I'm so sick of hearing about him. He should be laughed off the stage. Instead, in all their PC glory, the left and the lapdog media actually treat him as a legitimate candidate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I wonder what percent of time, "true conservatives" spend,  discussing homosexuality?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I wonder what percent of time, "true conservatives" spend,  discussing homosexuality?

More than we should, but it keeps getting shoved in our faces. Homosexuality is a mental disorder and someone who has it should never be the leader of the free world, so there's that.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

Amen, on both counts. I'm so sick of hearing about him. He should be laughed off the stage. Instead, in all their PC glory, the left and the lapdog media actually treat him as a legitimate candidate.

Last thing I heard is that he has raised lots of money.  The media has made a big deal about it.  But I'm not sure all that money will necessarily translate into votes.  Sure, the dollars will allow him to run around the country telling everyone how gay he is and pay for advertising touting his homosexuality.  But as I said before, most voters will ignore him if he can't offer something pertaining to real issues that affect them . 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
\

About people caring:  It seems all that Buttcrack has going for him is his homosexuality.   The average voter, I believe, worries about the economy, health care, the invasion of illegals and alleged refugees, the debt and deficit -- real issues.  Buttcrack has nothing to offer on any of these issues.  All he does is run around the country saying "look at me.  I'm gay." 

Now now don't be to hard on him. I mean you've got the first sort of mainstream Homosexual, who is articulate and bright, and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Now now don't be to hard on him. I mean you've got the first sort of mainstream Homosexual, who is articulate and bright, and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

Where did I hear that before? But I thought Robert Francis was Obama, now available in vanilla.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Not sure that no one cared.  It's just that if prominent people were gay or had other "skeletons in the closet,"  they usually had "staff' to carefully cover up these things. 

I was always convinced the theory of Mutual Assured Destruction always came into play. These people always know each other,as well as each other's family,and there has been lines no one dared to cross. Even if YOU were squeaky clean,that doesn't mean your family doesn't have secrets.

About people caring:  It seems all that Buttcrack has going for him is his homosexuality.

And that may be all he needs for a large segment of Dim voters.

The average voter, I believe, worries about the economy, health care, the invasion of illegals and alleged refugees, the debt and deficit -- real issues.

GIMME A BREAK! If a large segment of the voting population cared about things like that,a Dim would never get elected to any office,and lots of alleged Republicans would be tossed out with them.

I just wish this guy and his fellow perverts would shut the *bleep* up.

Ain't going to happen. That's their claim to fame,and they are going to run with it because it's all they have.

Offline berdie

I agree. I don't believe he was gay. If he had that attraction he probably didn't act on it. But as I said, I don't believe he was.

In answer to @Jazzhead 's question about would I vote for him if he was conservative? No, I would not. It's a bridge too far. I have never sat out a presidential (or any other) but there is always a first time.