Author Topic: Buttigieg: It’s ‘Almost Certain’ America Has Had a Gay President  (Read 2123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HARIS ALIC 16 Jun 2019

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg said it’s “almost certain” he would not be the first gay man to serve as president of the United States if elected in 2020.

Buttigieg made the comment on Sunday during an interview with Axios on HBO when asked how he would respond to someone saying he was “too young, too liberal, [or] too gay to be commander-in-chief.”

“I’ll respond by explaining where I want to lead this country,” the Democrat hopeful said. “People will elect the person who will make the best president.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/06/16/buttigieg-its-almost-certain-america-has-had-a-gay-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This keeps up, TBR is going to have to start a "Buttigieg's Antics" thread too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I don't see why not': Pete Buttigieg on having kids with husband in White House
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/16/pete-buttigieg-family-children-chasten-white-house
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

*hmmmm*
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Smear the dead, Buttfudge. Way to go. This perv is going to push the homo agenda until the democommies settle on a can'tidate.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

It was rumored that President Buchanan was homosexual, although I believe that just came from the fact that he never married.  My mother and people of her generation and earlier seemed to always assume that if a person reached a certain age and was still unmarried, he or she had to be homosexual.  Heck, my own mother once asked me if I was a lesbian since I didn't marry and spent so much time with one particular female friend.  In any event, it looks like rumors about Buchanan's sexuality could never be proven. 

Offline goatprairie

It was rumored that President Buchanan was homosexual, although I believe that just came from the fact that he never married.  My mother and people of her generation and earlier seemed to always assume that if a person reached a certain age and was still unmarried, he or she had to be homosexual.  Heck, my own mother once asked me if I was a lesbian since I didn't marry and spent so much time with one particular female friend.  In any event, it looks like rumors about Buchanan's sexuality could never be proven.
Although some historians say it was likely, others say it has never been proven. He courted some woman, Ann Coleman,  when he and she were a lot younger, but she cut the relationship off, and he never got interested again. She died shortly after the end of their relationship. Maybe he carried a torch for her for the rest of his life.
He had a close friendship with an Alabama politician named William Rufus King, but letters between the two never indicated anything but a close relationship.
We'll never know, but it's never been proven he was a homosexual.

Offline goatprairie

I didn't marry until way later in my life. I was engaged fifteen years earlier but that relationship ended....thank God.  Earlier than that either the women I was interested in weren't interested in me, or the women who were interested in me didn't get my interest in return.
I remember going to a high school reunion and some us guys were talking to one of the better looking girls in the class who was still real good-looking and single twenty years later. One of us guys asked her why she wasn't married.
She replied either they weren't interested in her or she wasn't interested in them. That's just the way things work out in life sometimes.
But I'm very happy with my current wife, so things worked out for the best.

Offline mountaineer

To be fair, at least a dozen members of the Democrat presidential race clown car probably deserve their own "antics" category.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
To be fair, at least a dozen members of the Democrat presidential race clown car probably deserve their own "antics" category.

True.

Offline kik5150

" I’s ‘Almost Certain’ America Has Had a Gay President..."

"Trump is no conservative. He's a self-dealing charlatan and he's got a lot of fall-for anything chump types fooled."
-Jim "Chump" Robinson

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

*hmmmm*

Maybe a combined Cat called "Stupid Stuff Rats Say."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nah.  The guy's boring.  He has only one issue.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure there was more than one homosexual President and whoever they were, they had the good taste to keep their proclivities to themselves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't think we could limit it to just his musings.  We'd have to create 24 or so new Categories and I'm just not down with that.  **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Oh fudge! 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh fudge!

I'm thinking of sticking you with him... :pondering:
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is obviously true, but why in the world would he point it out?
The last few elections have all been about "firsts".
The 'first' Black Muslim President (who is very likely a homosexual).
The 'first' Female President.
Fauxahauntas was, before her DNA test showed she is 99.9% White, going to be the first Native American President.

I thought the Butt guy was running to be the 'first' Gay President.
He just shot that all to hell, by his own statements. Idiot.
He must be going for being the 'first' openly Gay President, I guess?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:57:29 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
'I don't see why not': Pete Buttigieg on having kids with husband in White House
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/16/pete-buttigieg-family-children-chasten-white-house
Did someone teach this guy the birds and the bees in school or not?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Not even an issue, even... a token.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

I'm thinking of sticking you with him... :pondering:

Oh.....fudge. :(

Offline mountaineer

Did someone teach this guy the birds and the bees in school or not?
Haven't you heard? Some men have uteruses. I saw it on the Internet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.