Author Topic: Presidential week in Provence: Obamas arrive in south of France on private jet for vacation at $60,0  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Presidential week in Provence: Obamas arrive in south of France on private jet for vacation at $60,000-a-week, 18th century farmhouse - just days after Sasha graduated from high school

Former US president Barack Obama and his family arrived in Avignon, in south of France on Friday
    The Obamas are reportedly staying at a luxurious 18th century farmhouse Bathelasse island
    The seven-bedroom property called Le Mas des Poiriers, was rented at 55,000 euros for the week

By Alisha Buaya For Mailonline

Published: 07:23 EDT, 15 June 2019 | Updated: 17:05 EDT, 15 June 2019

Former US president Barack Obama and his family arrived in Avignon in the south of France for a week's holiday just days after they were pictured celebrating daughter Sasha's graduation from high school.

The Obamas are reportedly staying at a luxurious 18th century farmhouse on Bathelasse island, near the Provencal city.

Barack, 57, his wife Michelle, 55, and their two daughters Sasha, 18, and Malia, 20, will relax at the palatial Le Mas des Poiriers, rented at 55,000 euros for the week, according to a report by Le Parisien.

The two former first daughters were seen out and about Saturday after jetting into the Provencal city on Friday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7144463/Inside-Obama-familys-luxury-farmhouse-south-France-holiday.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

See the related editorial I posted about Bammy's "let's-violate-the-Logan-Act tour of Europe," Obama playing dictator-in-exile from a kingly south of France palace?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
See the related editorial I posted about Bammy's "let's-violate-the-Logan-Act tour of Europe," Obama playing dictator-in-exile from a kingly south of France palace?

Still working to fundamentally change America. As I watch Iran's terrorism against commercial shipping in the Gulf of Oman, I think about all that cash Zero sent them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
He best enjoy it, because if we have any justice in this country, and I do not believe we do, he will be cooling his heels in prison soon enough.  You can bet the spying on Trump was at his direction.  That is why this FISA court is silent too, for they were in on the coup as well.

There are a lot of stinking lawyers that need to be indicted for sedition and treason, and dispatched to hell for it.  But hey, stay tuned, for the future adventures of the Obamas....the people that love America....lol.

Offline rustynail

Still working to fundamentally change America. As I watch Iran's terrorism against commercial shipping in the Gulf of Oman, I think about all that cash Zero sent them.
Jerusalem Post: U.S. Bombing Of Iran "Will Be Massive But Will Be Limited To A Specific Target"

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
he will be cooling his heels in prison soon enough.

Never gonna happen.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates