Author Topic: AOC: Female Voters Uncomfortable with Biden, Dems Gave Bill Clinton a Pass  (Read 553 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by PAM KEY16 Jun 2019

When asked if Biden has answered accusations of inappropriately touching women, Ocasio-Cortez said, “I think that, you know, I think that’s an issue where there’s a struggle to be completely honest. I don’t think he has. I wouldn’t say it’s incredibly severe. I don’t think voters think that he’s necessarily guilty of sexual misconduct or anything like that. But I do think there may be some discomfort especially seeing some clips this week and, you know the week before, telling a 13-year-old, telling her brothers to watch out for her and I think there are some things with female voters it’s not quite locked down and I think that there’s some ways to go.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/06/16/aoc-female-voters-uncomfortable-with-biden-dems-gave-bill-clinton-a-pass/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The bartender's speech pattern is an embarrassment.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Clinton got a pass, because there was 12 years of a Republican in the White House, he was young, attractive in a relative sense, and actually had some charm. Biden has none of that.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

Maybe it's me, but what the H did she say in that paragraph?  Makes no sense to me.

Offline roamer_1

Maybe it's me, but what the H did she say in that paragraph?  Makes no sense to me.

Nope, It ain't just you.
She didn't say a single damn thing.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Clinton got a pass, because there was 12 years of a Republican in the White House, he was young, attractive in a relative sense, and actually had some charm. Biden has none of that.

Attractive?  I would have never said that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Didn't make sense.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online LMAO

He got a pass from feminists because he was the first president since Roe v Wade to be solidly pro abortion. Recall the way the feminists twisted themselves into a pretzel defending Clinton. James Carville, when asked about Paula Jones sexual harassment claim, replied at the time you'll find anything if you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park. Feminists were silent. Gloria Steinem wrote an Op ed in the NYT's around 1998 excusing Clinton's alleged behavior towards Kathleen Wiley at the time. It was called the "one Grope rule."

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Attractive?  I would have never said that.

Nor I, but we're talking about politics, presidents, and 27 years ago, so that's why I said in a relative sense.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nor I, but we're talking about politics, presidents, and 27 years ago, so that's why I said in a relative sense.

He was "attractive" politically speaking.  He was part of the Democrat Leadership Council, considered at the time to be to the right side of the party.  He was the first Boomer who could win.  After 12 years of Republicans (after beating the crap out of their last "Knight"), they were desperate for a "win," much as they are now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: