Author Topic: Candace Owen TORCHES the Democratic Party at Congressional Hearing  (Read 310 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:16:26 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Candace Owen TORCHES the Democratic Party at Congressional Hearing
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 03:09:03 am »
I LMBO when this happened.

Long version is better:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Candace Owen TORCHES the Democratic Party at Congressional Hearing
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 02:31:24 am »
I LMBO when this happened.

Long version is better:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Thank you so much for posting that.  Her testimony was awesome.  Obama never was a voice for African American's.  This lady is on fire!  Someone like her would make a great VP.

You have to listen to this speech at Liberty University Convocation:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=candace+owens+liberty+university+convocation&&view=detail&mid=948F388185FA97B9A0B2948F388185FA97B9A0B2&&FORM=VRDGAR

Very pro Trump.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:46:20 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.