General Category > Politics/Government

Senator Ted Cruz: Why Democrats May Sweep the 2020 Elections

(1/13) > >>

Sanguine:
That's not quite what he said, but there is some good information here.

--- Quote ---By Joe Hyde | Jun. 12, 2019 11:06 am

WASHINGTON, D.C. — “I’m worried about 2020, I think it’s 50-50. I think it’s a coin flip,” said Ted Cruz, the Republican U.S. Senator from Texas. The 2020 presidential race happens when the country is “deeply divided.” “It is an incredibly polarized country,” he said. “I think it all comes down to turnout.”

“I think the Left is going to show up in massive numbers,” he continued. “And it all comes down to who shows up on the center-right.”

Ted Cruz was on the Ben Shapiro Show Sunday when, 45-minutes into the interview, Shapiro asked Cruz for his assessment of the 2020 election cycle. That is when Cruz warned that the Democrats could sweep both houses of congress and win the presidency. Then they will proceed to perform great harm to the country, he said...

https://sanangelolive.com/news/politics/2019-06-12/senator-ted-cruz-why-democrats-may-sweep-2020-elections
--- End quote ---

TomSea:
I don't think anyone posted it but TX has a campaign to sign up 1,000,000 new Republicans. If the Dems win all 3 national, executive, US house and senate, I'll definitely be deeply  concerned.

austingirl:
If the democommies win, the republic is gone. They will only win if enough illegals vote, the turnout of low information voters is high, and their voter fraud plans go smoothly.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: TomSea on June 16, 2019, 09:23:58 pm ---I don't think anyone posted it but TX has a campaign to sign up 1,000,000 new Republicans. If the Dems win all 3 national, executive, US house and senate, I'll definitely be deeply  concerned.

--- End quote ---

If you find it I'd like to see it, @TomSea.

TomSea:
I'd honestly watch for a wild card such as the black or minority vote. I honestly think a lot of blacks don't care for the Dems. You only have to shave off a few percentage points to surge into the lead. I really question me polls but Zogby is friendly to Republicans and the WH allegedly had a March internal poll that was negative. I can't believe i we'll have to dig in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version