Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg on having children with husband in the White House: I don't see why not."  (Read 517 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

"Pete Buttigieg and his husband Chasten Buttigieg attend a rally to announce in South Bend, Indiana. Photograph: John Gress/Reuters
The Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg wants to start a family with his husband, Chasten, and says that could happen if he makes it to the White House.

“I don’t see why not,” the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, said in a Father’s Day television interview that also marked his first wedding anniversary."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/16/pete-buttigieg-family-children-chasten-white-house

Why not?  I guess Pete failed biology, and here I thought he was supposed to be so smart.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

Uh, adoption?

Offline austingirl

Uh, adoption?

Oh, for God's sake, of course they would rely on adoption. Adoption to gays is a tragedy for the child who is raised by two mentally ill individuals. The phraseology is what's ridiculous.

"Buttigieg wants to start a family with his husband, Chasten." Good luck with that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, for God's sake, of course they would rely on adoption. Adoption to gays is a tragedy for the child who is raised by two mentally ill individuals. The phraseology is what's ridiculous.

"Buttigieg wants to start a family with his husband, Chasten." Good luck with that.

It is a tragedy.  I think Buttgieg is misinformed about how many people really approve of his lifestyle.  Whether they say it or not. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:50:51 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Pete Buttigieg on having children with husband in the White House"

Buttigieg does not have "a husband".

Offline austingirl

"Pete Buttigieg on having children with husband in the White House"

Buttigieg does not have "a husband".

They can't have children together, either. When I adopted my children in the 80s with AIDS raging, it was unthinkable for homos to be eligible for adoption. I don't know what I would have done if I had to compete with them for a child. I feel terrible for childless heterosexual couples today who must.

Offline libertybele

It is a tragedy.  I think Buttgieg is misinformed about how many people really approve of his lifestyle.  Whether they say it or not.

You are correct, but if he somehow winds up being the DEM nominee, the DEMS will vote for him just because he has a 'D' after his name, whether they approve of his lifestyle or not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

"Pete Buttigieg and his husband Chasten Buttigieg attend a rally to announce in South Bend, Indiana. Photograph: John Gress/Reuters
The Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg wants to start a family with his husband, Chasten, and says that could happen if he makes it to the White House.

“I don’t see why not,” the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, said in a Father’s Day television interview that also marked his first wedding anniversary."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/16/pete-buttigieg-family-children-chasten-white-house

Why not?  I guess Pete failed biology, and here I thought he was supposed to be so smart.
:3: