Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Democrats want a steady leader, Biden leads Trump by 10 points  (Read 689 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Poll: Democrats want a steady leader, Biden leads Trump by 10 points

By Dana Blanton | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden is still, by far, the leader in the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination race. His lead reflects the mood of the party, as Democratic primary voters want someone who will unite Americans, provide steady leadership, and who has high ethical standards.  In addition, while Democrats best President Trump in hypothetical matchups and keep his support at 41 percent or lower, none of the challengers hits 50 percent.

These are some of the findings from the latest Fox News Poll.

Biden tops the list of Democratic contenders with 32 percent support among primary voters. Bernie Sanders trails at 13 percent, Elizabeth Warren at 9 percent, and Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris both at 8 percent. Next is Beto O’Rourke at 4 percent, Cory Booker at 3 percent, and Amy Klobuchar and Andrew Yang each garner 2 percent.  Julian Castro, John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Tim Ryan receive 1 percent a piece.

excerpt:
Conducted June 9-12, 2019 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,001 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters, and 4.5 points for Democratic primary voters (449).

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-democrats-want-a-steady-leader-biden-leads-trump-by-10-points

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Utter crap.

Bill Cipher

Offline jpsb

Utter crap.

Yeah, "high ethical standards" really? Shaking down the Ukraine for billions is "high ethical standards"?  Fox News
is becoming CNN lite. I'm glad I cut the cord after I watched Fox try to ambush Trump at it's debate. Screw Fox News.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 04:23:33 pm by jpsb »

You know this because ....?

I didn't sleep through the 2015/2016 polls.

Bill Cipher

In other words, you don’t know.  You just want it to be so. 

Art of the Hype: Media's early-poll fascination about ratings, revenue, not sound reporting
Washington Times, Jun 16, 2019

It’s campaign season and the Democrats are scrambling for traction, so guess what, America — make way for the weekly, daily, hourly horse race of polls. That, and the accompanying snarky pundit swipes at this current president.

And not just any polls. Polls specifically showing Democrats, the favored class of mainstream media types everywhere, are firmly in the lead.

Let the eye-rolling begin. Let’s not pretend for even a moment these surveys mean anything.

Here’s a taste of what’s passing as political prognostication these days.

“Trump, Lying, Says He’s Wiping the Floor With Joe Biden,” Vanity Fair wrote, above a story about a story from the New York Times that reported President Donald Trump was roiled about internal polls putting him behind Joe Biden in key states Texas, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

“Trump reelection polls show he’s losing,” crowed Vox.

“Donald Trump far behind Joe Biden in Michigan poll,” screamed the Detroit Free Press.

“Top 2020 Democrats best Trump in hypothetical matchups in new poll,” CNN blared.

The problem with all these stories announcing the failures Trump and the imminent, no — looming, no — unquestionably indubitably certain win of [Insert Democratic Candidate’s Name Here] come 2020 is they’re bogus.

Not to mention stupid.

Are we the people seriously to believe that Quinnipiac University’s survey, circa June 2019, showing Biden with a 53-40 lead over Trump means Biden, come Tuesday, November 3, 2020, will decisively win the White House?

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/15/meaningless-polls-and-media-driven-art-hype/

In other words, you don’t know.  You just want it to be so.

Read the article posted below.   

The media's repeating the same mistakes it made in 2015/2016.  And even if it doesn't please you, 2 plus 2 still equals 4.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Did anyone see the clips from sleepy Joe's recent Iowa appearances? He looked like a weak, doddering fool. No energy. Wandering like a lost soul in front of the small audience talking about spaghetti sauce, WFT?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

Read the article posted below.   

The media's repeating the same mistakes it made in 2015/2016.  And even if it doesn't please you, 2 plus 2 still equals 4.

It has nothing to do with pleasing me, and everything to do with whether you have a reliable basis for your comment.  You do not. 

Offline jpsb

It has nothing to do with pleasing me, and everything to do with whether you have a reliable basis for your comment.  You do not.

I know it's utter crap, any article that says Biden has "high ethical standards" is utter crap. I suggest you google
Biden Ukraine

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Polls! :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Polling this far out from Nov 2020 is meaningless or in other words

"utter crap" 

wink777

Bill Cipher

Polling this far out from Nov 2020 is meaningless or in other words

"utter crap" 

wink777

That’s reasonable.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
After seeing what the 'polls' were saying right up to 9PM on Election Night in Nov 2016, anybody that believes them this far out is wishing on a prayer.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
50 percent of voters believe Trump campaign coordinated with Russia: poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/448788-half-believe-trump-campaign-coordinated-with-russia-poll

What's that old saying " If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it".....and it looks like they have,
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
50 percent of voters believe Trump campaign coordinated with Russia: poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/448788-half-believe-trump-campaign-coordinated-with-russia-poll

What's that old saying " If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it".....and it looks like they have,

You can't reason somebody out of an opinion they didn't reason themselves into.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You're a liar and a shill as usual.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
After seeing what the 'polls' were saying right up to 9PM on Election Night in Nov 2016, anybody that believes them this far out is wishing on a prayer.
Hillary 48, Trump 46. And that's what happened. The difference is, how those 48 and 46 were distributed.

Chances are you won't get as lucky with the Democrats forcing a candidate as hated as Hillary Clinton this time.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The example of bad polling I'd look at would be 2011 with Obama. I'd have to track down data but I thought Obama was way low but he handily defeated Romney. Even then, I think Romney had a similar # of votes, 59,60 million. I really thought Obama would have been out

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Steady? Like 'It's a BFD!' or 'Gotta give a shout out to my butt buddies!' or getting out of the pool and theerrrrree's the penis!
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

Polls are snapshots.  No use in getting offended by them.  The problem lies in how wide the gap remains, and how familiar the voters are with the candidates.  Trump was behind by this much during the late primaries, when his behavior was its worst.  He has to sway independents instead of republicans this time.