Author Topic: Is There Nothing Democrats Won’t Promise Voters?.. Derek Hunter  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is There Nothing Democrats Won’t Promise Voters?
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 12:01 AM

Candidates for office have a long history of promising the sun, the moon, and the stars to get votes, and the higher the office, the bigger the promises. Of course, the bigger the promises, the bigger the disappointment when they inevitably don’t deliver on them. But what one Democrats running for president is dangling in front of voters is not only not going to happen, it’s downright cruel to pretend it would be within his power.

All of the nearly two dozen Democrats running have promised some form of impossible dream, but Former Vice President Joe Biden is in a class by himself. The easy frontrunner half a year before anyone casts the first vote is promising to cure cancer.

“I’ve worked so hard in my career that I promise you, if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America: We’re going to cure cancer,” Biden told a crowd in Iowa.

In a profession known for shamelessness, this might be the most disgustingly shameless political stunt ever.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2019/06/16/is-there-nothing-democrats-wont-promise-voters-n2548297
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Hey, I'd just be satisfied with two chickens in every pot.  :thud:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes there is.

An honest politician.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington