Author Topic: Video: Brooklyn New York Mosque Broadcasts Islamic Call to Prayer to 20 Block Radius  (Read 522 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Brooklyn New York Mosque Broadcasts Islamic Call to Prayer to 20 Block Radius

“I am in downtown Brooklyn, but I swear it’s Saudi Arabia”.

on 14 June, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

A resident of Brooklyn posted a Facebook live video documenting how the Islamic call to prayer was being broadcast to a 20 block radius by a local mosque.

“I am in downtown Brooklyn, but I swear it’s Saudi Arabia, y’all hear that?” asks Derrick Gibson as the words “No God but Allah, Mohammad is his messenger” are broadcast.

“What the hell disturbing the peace! You gotta love it right here in America – this not Saudi Arabia” states Gibson as the noise gets louder.

https://summit.news/2019/06/14/video-brooklyn-new-york-mosque-broadcasts-islamic-call-to-prayer-to-20-block-radius/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not sure I understand the problem.  Didn't Obastard, who won Brooklyn by huge numbers in '08 and '12, say the Islamic call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world/Universe?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

I'm not sure I understand the problem.  Didn't Obastard, who won Brooklyn by huge numbers in '08 and '12, say the Islamic call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world/Universe?
You are correct. All the Obamatons deserve to have the call to prayer piped into their homes at all hours of the day.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

For those not yet exposed to this, it is far worse than you think.

Do not consider this as harmless as pealing church bells at noon, but is an assault on normality.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is how it starts. Next, they will force all liquor stores to close, ban pork and dogs, and will have Sharia Police roaming the neighborhood harassing all the women for makeup and skirts that are too short for Allah.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Welcome to karma fools.

Schadenfreude.
The Republic is lost.