General Category > National/Breaking News

OJ Simpson Is Now on Twitter, Says He’s ‘Got a Little Getting Even to Do’

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
OJ Simpson Is Now on Twitter, Says He’s ‘Got a Little Getting Even to Do’
Posted 11:41 AM, June 15, 2019, by CNN Wire, Updated at 01:05PM, June 15, 2019

More than a year after his release from prison, OJ Simpson launched a new Twitter account Friday night with a selfie video in which he says he’s “got a little getting even to do.”

“Hey Twitter world, this is yours truly. Coming soon to Twitter, you’ll get to read all my thoughts and opinions on just about everything,” says Simpson, 71, while surrounded by greenery outdoors.

He also asks people to follow his new official account, @TheRealOJ32.

more
https://ktla.com/2019/06/15/oj-simpson-is-now-on-twitter-says-hes-got-a-little-getting-even-to-do/

Applewood:
Getting even with who? 

So glad I don't do Twitter, Facebook or any of the other social media out there.  Unless someone here posts a tweet or whatever, I don't have to waste my time reading drivel from self-important people.  There are a lot of sick people on social media and I guess OJ is joining them. 

He was a talented running back.  Had it all.  But he ruined his life through crime.  No real pity for him. 

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: Applewood on June 16, 2019, 04:25:56 pm ---Getting even with who? 

--- End quote ---

Norm MacDonald?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Sanguine:
I just saw his tweet.  I immediately blocked him, so won't be seeing any more.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Applewood on June 16, 2019, 04:25:56 pm ---Getting even with who? 

--- End quote ---
Nicole and Ron for getting icky sticky blood all over his nice gloves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version