Author Topic: OJ Simpson Is Now on Twitter, Says He’s ‘Got a Little Getting Even to Do’  (Read 729 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OJ Simpson Is Now on Twitter, Says He’s ‘Got a Little Getting Even to Do’
Posted 11:41 AM, June 15, 2019, by CNN Wire, Updated at 01:05PM, June 15, 2019

More than a year after his release from prison, OJ Simpson launched a new Twitter account Friday night with a selfie video in which he says he’s “got a little getting even to do.”

“Hey Twitter world, this is yours truly. Coming soon to Twitter, you’ll get to read all my thoughts and opinions on just about everything,” says Simpson, 71, while surrounded by greenery outdoors.

He also asks people to follow his new official account, @TheRealOJ32.

more
https://ktla.com/2019/06/15/oj-simpson-is-now-on-twitter-says-hes-got-a-little-getting-even-to-do/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Getting even with who? 

So glad I don't do Twitter, Facebook or any of the other social media out there.  Unless someone here posts a tweet or whatever, I don't have to waste my time reading drivel from self-important people.  There are a lot of sick people on social media and I guess OJ is joining them. 

He was a talented running back.  Had it all.  But he ruined his life through crime.  No real pity for him. 

Offline dfwgator

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 04:39:34 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I just saw his tweet.  I immediately blocked him, so won't be seeing any more.

Offline mountaineer

Getting even with who? 
Nicole and Ron for getting icky sticky blood all over his nice gloves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Offline libertybele

He's a loose cannon just waiting to explode again.   888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

With these guys.

Those Naked Gun movies were hysterically funny.  And OJ was quite good in them.  He could have had a lengthy, successful movie career after football.  But even though OJ was technically acquitted of murder, he became a pariah in Hollywood.  I don't think any studio, producer or director wanted anything to do with him.   Again, OJ had it all, but he ruined his life.  And he has no one to blame, but himself.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Happy Anniversary OJ

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The last time this egomaniac 'got a little even' two people got their throats cut.

Offline skeeter

Those Naked Gun movies were hysterically funny.  And OJ was quite good in them.  He could have had a lengthy, successful movie career after football.  But even though OJ was technically acquitted of murder, he became a pariah in Hollywood.  I don't think any studio, producer or director wanted anything to do with him.   Again, OJ had it all, but he ruined his life.  And he has no one to blame, but himself.

It was reported that being shunned by Hollywood bothered the bastard more than anything.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self