Author Topic: Leftists Turn to Fake Hate Crimes After Seeing Trump’s America Isn’t as Bigoted as Dems Promised  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Leftists Turn to Fake Hate Crimes After Seeing Trump’s America Isn’t as Bigoted as Dems Promised
 By Shaun Hair
Published June 14, 2019 at 9:58am

In a world of fake news and hateful bias, one of the most malicious acts that can be perpetrated on the American public is a hate crime hoax.

A hate crime hoax occurs when a person or persons fabricate a bigoted act, then claim they were the victim.

The establishment media typically pounces because the lie fits their narrative.

And the story goes viral. The only problem is that the act was fake.

How often does this happen, you might ask?

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/leftists-turn-fake-hate-crimes-seeing-trumps-america-isnt-bigoted-dems-promised/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:00:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

The next time you hear some non-white whine about a claimed racist incidence, remember the great majority are hoaxes.
Which now makes me suspect many of the stories I read about in the past about racist whites doing evil things to minorities were hoaxes.
Of course, there are racist whites, and sometimes they do racist things.
But there have been so many hoaxes constructed by non-whites in the past decades it makes me doubt any claimed incidents of white racism I've read or heard about over my lifetime.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The next time you hear some non-white whine about a claimed racist incidence, remember the great majority are hoaxes.
Which now makes me suspect many of the stories I read about in the past about racist whites doing evil things to minorities were hoaxes.
Of course, there are racist whites, and sometimes they do racist things.
But there have been so many hoaxes constructed by non-whites in the past decades it makes me doubt any claimed incidents of white racism I've read or heard about over my lifetime.

Great strides have been made in American regarding race relations since the Sixties- until the Obama years. Thanks, Obama.
Principles matter. Words matter.