Author Topic: When and Why Golden Geese Take Wing By Clarice Feldman  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When and Why Golden Geese Take Wing By Clarice Feldman
« on: June 16, 2019, 01:36:21 pm »
June 16, 2019
When and Why Golden Geese Take Wing
By Clarice Feldman

My friend Lynn Chu has boiled down the basis for a just, prosperous society:

“It is very easy to spend other people's money, thus eliminating all of the vital discrimination about the devils in the details which are knowable only at the level of the individual. This is the main justification for the protection of individual liberty against autocracy other than the clarity of the moral imperative of human rights as the privileges and immunities of the individual in society.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/when_and_why_golden_geese_take_wing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: When and Why Golden Geese Take Wing By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 04:17:21 pm »
The article is spot on about Hong Kong, along with the excellent comparisons with what is happening in California and Illinois.  I predicted this when UK announced the termination of the Hong Kong colony, way back when.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: