Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke says white Americans don't know the full story of slavery, continues to support repara  (Read 1860 times)

Offline libertybele

Oh please Beto, most intelligent one, please enlighten us!  :rolling: :rolling:

Beto O'Rourke says white Americans don't know the full story of slavery, continues to support reparations

....O'Rourke spent Friday at a Baptist church in Beaufort, S.C., where the former Texas congressman met with leaders of the Gullah/Geechee Nation, a culture of coastal slave descendants whose separation from the mainland allowed them to retain much of their African heritage, including a unique dialect and skills such as cast-net fishing and basket weaving...........

..........."White Americans do not know this story," O'Rourke said after a tour of the church's grounds, where he learned that anti-slavery activist Harriet Tubman had lived in the area......

.........We must repair this country from its very founding, kidnapping peoples from West Africa, bringing them here in bondage to literally build the wealth of the United States," O'Rourke said. "The path there, though, has to come through learning and telling this American story with everyone. Then, I think, we define what reparations look like."   *****rollingeyes*****

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-says-white-americans-dont-know-the-full-story-of-slavery-continues-to-support-reparations
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup! Sho nuff! What weuns needs bees a white man whose ancestors were from Ireland trying to fake being a Mexican to splain it all to usen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

"The path there, though, has to come through learning and telling this American story with everyone. Then, I think, we define what reparations look like."   *****rollingeyes*****

What about my ancestors who were Republicans before the Civil War?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Isn't O'Rourke a white American?

Offline libertybele

Yup! Sho nuff! What weuns needs bees a white man whose ancestors were from Ireland trying to fake being a Mexican to splain it all to usen.

He really needs Hillary to go on the campaign trail with him and start speaking with her fake southern/black dialect!  That'll help
 'splain things mo better.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He really needs Hillary to go on the campaign trail with him and start speaking with her fake southern/black dialect!  That'll help

@libertybele

Good idea! They could work it like a tag team,tagging each other in and out so they can take their meds and read their notes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Good idea! They could work it like a tag team,tagging each other in and out so they can take their meds and read their notes.

888high58888

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just more proof that Liberals are fundamentally insane. Most of them don't even recognize what race they are?
I's be being hating all doose Whitey people, --says every Snow White Liberal in America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't O'Rourke a white American?

Irish Bob?  He is not really anything.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?

And she can pull the hot sauce out of her purse cuz if words fail you then hot sauce in your purse says it all you know.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline andy58-in-nh

If there are to be any "reparations", then they ought to come from the Democrats who enslaved blacks and not from the Republicans who freed them.  Even more so, since Democrats have promoted policies that have destroyed black families and neighborhoods and made them permanent government dependents.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

If there are to be any "reparations", then they ought to come from the Democrats who enslaved blacks and not from the Republicans who freed them.  Even more so, since Democrats have promoted policies that have destroyed black families and neighborhoods and made them permanent government dependents.

Yes, that is the true story and perhaps the story the GOP needs to reiterate; unfortunately the DEMS have left that history lesson out of our schools and the story of the angry rich white man has been sold to the Blacks.

Bill Cipher

Reparations, if at all, should consist of nothing more than a one-way economy class ticket to a city on the west coast of Africa, a week’s worth of walking-around money, and only if the recipient hands over in exchange a fully completed, signed, notarized State Department Form DS-4080.

Offline dfwgator

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Robert Francis, effeminate putz, is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I cannot understand his appeal.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

For the love of Pete stop with the incessant whining. You can't make me ashamed of who I am.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
austingirl....I agreed completely on this putz.  He brings nothing to the table.  But then again, the entire Democommie Party is vaccant of substance.  They stand for nothing, are largely treasonous and deserving of the worst, and yet they think they are the real deal.  How anyone bothers to listen to any of them is a mystery to me.

I can't wait to see AOC run for president.  That day will come soon enough, and they will be drooling over this idiot.  Ugggh!

Offline austingirl

austingirl....I agreed completely on this putz.  He brings nothing to the table.  But then again, the entire Democommie Party is vaccant of substance.  They stand for nothing, are largely treasonous and deserving of the worst, and yet they think they are the real deal.  How anyone bothers to listen to any of them is a mystery to me.

I can't wait to see AOC run for president.  That day will come soon enough, and they will be drooling over this idiot.  Ugggh!
@jafo2010
I agree. By the time the bartender runs there will be plenty of illegals to vote for her as well as more ignorant young people.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Oh please Beto, most intelligent one, please enlighten us!  :rolling: :rolling:

Beto O'Rourke says white Americans don't know the full story of slavery, continues to support reparations

....O'Rourke spent Friday at a Baptist church in Beaufort, S.C., where the former Texas congressman met with leaders of the Gullah/Geechee Nation, a culture of coastal slave descendants whose separation from the mainland allowed them to retain much of their African heritage, including a unique dialect and skills such as cast-net fishing and basket weaving...........

..........."White Americans do not know this story," O'Rourke said after a tour of the church's grounds, where he learned that anti-slavery activist Harriet Tubman had lived in the area......

.........We must repair this country from its very founding, kidnapping peoples from West Africa, bringing them here in bondage to literally build the wealth of the United States," O'Rourke said. "The path there, though, has to come through learning and telling this American story with everyone. Then, I think, we define what reparations look like."   *****rollingeyes*****

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-says-white-americans-dont-know-the-full-story-of-slavery-continues-to-support-reparations

Wait a minute...isn't he white, and therefore also doesn't understand?

That is, assuming Fake Hispanic = White

Offline austingirl

Wait a minute...isn't he white, and therefore also doesn't understand?

That is, assuming Fake Hispanic = White

As Irish leprechaun Robert Francis would say while gesticulating madly, "Absolutely and I apologize and will try to do better."

Offline conservativevoter

Slaves were exported from Africa once upon a time........ by their chieftains and by enemy tribes who sold them to whoever wanted to buy.  As for reparations, who should I write to to get my family's name on the list?  Just poor white folks from Vermont they were; they risked their future generations to come and fight for the black man and for those stolen from their homeland.  Those who are more than willing to spend money on this toadmanship best not forget those who risked it all!!   :patriot:

What does kissy-kissy Beto know?  How about the Afrika Corps? Medical treatment of black soldiers during the American Civil War?  Abraham Bryan?     *****rollingeyes

I hope he stops flapping his arms around like some fragging bird.  I am going to hurl if he keeps that up.   9999hair out0000

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope he stops flapping his arms around like some fragging bird.  I am going to hurl if he keeps that up.   9999hair out0000

That's only funny when Pelosi does it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: