Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke says white Americans don't know the full story of slavery, continues to support repara  (Read 1864 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Robert Francis, effeminate putz, is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I cannot understand his appeal.

@austingirl

You must be overthinking it. His appeal is he is white,and seems to hate white people while pretending to not be white himself while having the decency of being ashamed of his color.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

You must be overthinking it. His appeal is he is white,and seems to hate white people while pretending to not be white himself while having the decency of being ashamed of his color.

Good one! 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As Irish leprechaun Robert Francis would say while gesticulating madly, "Absolutely and I apologize and will try to do better."

@austingirl

I know he keeps saying that,but I think he's lying.

I suggest we demand he bitch slap his mother several times,live and on teebee,to prove his sincerity.

She deserves it for giving birth to that cretin.

Online libertybele

@austingirl

If I recall, Hillary also apologized for her white privilege, and it worked out so well for her! *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If I recall, Hillary also apologized for her white privilege, and it worked out so well for her! *****rollingeyes*****

@libertybele

Last time I paid any attention,she made millions from doing it,and nobody has demanded she give the money back yet.

Offline Hoodat

Isn't O'Rourke a white American?

It is clear from the article that Beto himself didn't know the full story.  So he arrogantly makes the bigoted assumption that all white people must not know either.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Reparations, if at all, should consist of nothing more than a one-way economy class ticket to a city on the west coast of Africa, a week’s worth of walking-around money, and only if the recipient hands over in exchange a fully completed, signed, notarized State Department Form DS-4080.

You have it backwards.  The money should be going in the opposite direction.  Africans are the ones who should be paying reparations to those they enslaved and sold.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:56:24 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

Now that's what I'd call "speaking truth to power".

What I want to know is why Democrats appear to almost uniformly favor the Islamic faith of those who captured and sold black people into slavery, as opposed to the Christian faith of those who merely bought them and brought them to a country where they were finally freed, in keeping with both American and Christian values?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Bill Cipher

You have it backwards.  The money should be going in the opposite direction.  Africans are the ones who should be paying reparations to those they enslaved and sold.

I don’t have it backwards at all. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don’t have it backwards at all.

I don't think you do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If there are to be any "reparations", then they ought to come from the Democrats who enslaved blacks and not from the Republicans who freed them.  Even more so, since Democrats have promoted policies that have destroyed black families and neighborhoods and made them permanent government dependents.

Amen.  They don't need money they need jobs.  Free handouts is slavery to the Democratic party.  It like living on the plantation.  Get what whitey Democrat gives them and nothing more.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/black-professor-says-its-welfare-not-slavery-that-decimated-us-blacks/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/07/slavery-didnt-cause-todays-black-problems-welfare-did/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=African+American+woman+testifies+about+Trump&&view=detail&mid=5CB656C772EE657A50415CB656C772EE657A5041&rvsmid=75022F8CB85B09490CE375022F8CB85B09490CE3&FORM=VDQVAP
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:32:15 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Next up:
"Reparations" for homosexuals...

No kiddin' ...!

Online libertybele

Next up:
"Reparations" for homosexuals...

No kiddin' ...!

Heck I want reparations just for being a white, blonde, blue-eyed, Christian female ... after all, I'm pretty sure I'm a minority now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Heck I want reparations just for being a white, blonde, blue-eyed, Christian female ... after all, I'm pretty sure I'm a minority now.

You can fix that...get eye tattoos.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

I've picked far more cotton, as a white guy, than most of these reprobates.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
My white grandparents DID pick cotton, most of my southern ancestors barely had shoes, and quite a number of my northern ancestors were abolitionists.
The Republic is lost.