Author Topic: John ‘I Don’t Do Evidence’ Brennan Appears To Be Spooked By Durham’s Plans To Interview CIA Official  (Read 431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John ‘I Don’t Do Evidence’ Brennan Appears To Be Spooked By Durham’s Plans To Interview CIA Officials

Posted at 12:30 pm on June 15, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

CIA Director John Brennan testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, June 16, 2016, before the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the Islamic State. Brennan said that the Islamic State remains “formidable” and “resilient,” is training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks on the West and will rely more on guerrilla-style tactics to compensate for its territorial losses in the Middle East. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

Somehow I’d forgotten that former CIA Director John Brennan “doesn’t do evidence.”

During a May 23, 2017 House Intelligence Committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 election, then-Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), asked Brennan, “When you learned of Russian efforts, did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?”

Brennan famously replied, “As I said, Mr. Gowdy, I don’t do evidence.”

more
https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/06/15/john-dont-evidence-brennan-appears-spooked-durhams-plans-interview-cia-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail