Author Topic: How to end illegal immigration  (Read 401 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 10:11:26 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

Re: How to end illegal immigration
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 10:24:49 pm »
Air this in every country:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mexican+border+news+right+now&&view=detail&mid=52A0692BE576BAE63DBC52A0692BE576BAE63DBC&&FORM=VDRVRV

https://twitter.com/ECMcLaughlin/status/1139192167501484033

Maybe fake news could be useful!

:happyhappy:

If this is true, it certainly is a humanitarian issue beyond anything that I felt the Trump administration was capable of and needs to be rectified, buy by whom?  Personally, I would be extremely surprised and mortified if indeed Trump knows that these practices are going on and allows it -- the video specifically names Trump from the very beginning.  He may be narcissistic, but I don't think it is in his character to 'abuse' women and children. Keep in mind, that the U.N. is involved in this situation, they are along the border. So the U.N. is allowing and promoting these practices as well?  Also keep in mind, that many young girls, women, etc., are raped on the way here that Trump has stated that he is disgusted by.  He has interviewed publicly American citizens who have fallen victim at the hands of illegals; again that doesn't exactly point to his character of harming innocents.

Perhaps this isn't Trump or his administration, but the practices of the Mexican government and Mexican police?? To avoid and keep this from happening, we MUST insist that ALL migration be stopped and the incentives to come here in the first place halted.  There are too many coming here that aren't in trouble, not seeking asylum and taking advantage (obviously) of those who are truly in need.

God HELP us ALL!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 10:43:16 pm »
If this is true, it certainly is a humanitarian issue beyond anything that I felt the Trump administration was capable of and needs to be rectified, buy by whom?  Personally, I would be extremely surprised and mortified if indeed Trump knows that these practices are going on and allows it -- the video specifically names Trump from the very beginning.  He may be narcissistic, but I don't think it is in his character to 'abuse' women and children. Keep in mind, that the U.N. is involved in this situation, they are along the border. So the U.N. is allowing and promoting these practices as well?  Also keep in mind, that many young girls, women, etc., are raped on the way here that Trump has stated that he is disgusted by.  He has interviewed publicly American citizens who have fallen victim at the hands of illegals; again that doesn't exactly point to his character of harming innocents.

Perhaps this isn't Trump or his administration, but the practices of the Mexican government and Mexican police?? To avoid and keep this from happening, we MUST insist that ALL migration be stopped and the incentives to come here in the first place halted.  There are too many coming here that aren't in trouble, not seeking asylum and taking advantage (obviously) of those who are truly in need.

God HELP us ALL!

I wouldn't have posted the funny emoticon if I believed any of it.  But if people believed it maybe they would think twice about coming.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 10:51:10 pm »

I wouldn't have posted the funny emoticon if I believed any of it.  But if people believed it maybe they would think twice about coming.

Got it...  That was my thought after my post --- if things were that bad -- people wouldn't keep coming.

Didn't make your connection with the emoji    888oops888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 10:52:32 pm »

I get your point....  that Twitter thread and the video with the SJW reading it is just made up SJW kook propaganda....  but if that is what people expected when the got here, they would stay the hell away!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 10:54:29 pm »
I get your point....  that Twitter thread and the video with the SJW reading it is just made up SJW kook propaganda....  but if that is what people expected when the got here, they would stay the hell away!!

Well...nothing else seems to be working ...   happy77

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 10:59:20 pm »
In contrast to that SJW kook crap, Tucker had a report last night on one aspect of what is really going on....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

(Skip to 23:12 if it doesn't automatically start there.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 11:03:18 pm »

Exactly my point.  If we could rent huge projectors in every major city in Central America...………….