Author Topic: Taxpayers Paid MASSIVE Legal Bills for Judge who Helped Illegal Avoid ICE  (Read 411 times)

rangerrebew

Taxpayers Paid MASSIVE Legal Bills for Judge who Helped Illegal Avoid ICE

2019-06-14 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

A judge who is accused of helping an illegal immigrant avoid ICE was arrested and charged for her crime. A new report is indicating that the taxpayers have paid a massive legal bill for the criminal jurist.

According to Fox News:

A Massachusetts judge accused of helping an illegal immigrant evade ICE has had $127,000 in legal fees paid by taxpayers, according to a report.

In addition, a court officer who was indicted along with the judge has benefitted from $2,500 in legal fees paid by the public, the report said.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/taxpayers-paid-massive-legal-bills-for-judge-who-helped-illegal-avoid-ice

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Outrageous.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not exactly massive and the voters of Massachusetts elected her.  They get to pay. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Not exactly massive and the voters of Massachusetts elected her.  They get to pay.
Since this is paid by the citizens of Massachusetts, they of course have the right to choose how to spend their money, no matter how foolishly.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington