Author Topic: 'STONE-COLD KILLER': Name Of Potential Sarah Sanders Replacement Emerges  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Ryan Saavedra
@realsaavedra
June 14, 2019

Hours after President Donald Trump announced that White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders would be leaving her position at the end of the month, a name emerged from multiple sources close to the president for who should be Sanders' replacement.

Stephanie Grisham, the White House Director of Communications for first lady Melania Trump, has been a loyal soldier fighting to advance Trump's agenda dating all the way back to his first month on the campaign trail in 2015 when she was a low-level press staffer.

In December, The Washington Post noted that Grisham has grown to become "one of the more powerful figures in the ever-evolving Trump White House" and referred to Grisham as "Melania Trump's enforcer."

A source close to the White House told The Daily Wire on Thursday night Grisham "has proven herself to be a stone-cold killer" and that "no one else comes close" to being able to match Grisham in her ability to command problems that arise.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/48405/stone-cold-killer-name-potential-sarah-sanders-ryan-saavedra
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sounds promising.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sounds promising.

I was hoping for Alex Jones!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, he's a stone-cold head case.  :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Know it is a 0 % chance but wouldn't be hoot if Levin or Limbaugh took the job.

MSM bastards deserve snark.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like Candace Owens for the job, if she wanted to take it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

888high58888

I was just about to respond to @Sanguine s rejection of Alex Jones with that name!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That explains a lot. *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As for Mrs. Sanders's replacement, how about my personal choice: nobody? The press briefings have become so rare anyway that we don't need to waste our money on the position.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 04:09:29 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

Wow, what a great thought! 888high58888
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As for Mrs. Sanders's replacement, how about my personal choice: nobody? The press briefings have become so rare anyway that we don't need to waste our money on the position.

The Press Secretary does a hell of a lot more than the press briefings.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A former White House colleague of Donald Trump's stated that Trump was remorseful at losing Grisham to Melania Trump's office, due to Grisham's prior loyalty and skill at handling the press while acting as his traveling press secretary. During that time, she built relationships with many reporters at events. Despite losing Grisham as part of his own staff, Trump said he was satisfied that his wife would "be in good hands". Grisham was described by several sources that had worked with her previously as being "highly competent" and "self-aware", and believed she enjoyed "trolling the press" via speculative statements that were released.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Grisham

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
888high58888

I was just about to respond to @Sanguine s rejection of Alex Jones with that name!

I could support Candace.  She's sharp and fearless.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I could support Candace.  She's sharp and fearless.

I enjoyed the dressing down she gave Waddler.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
While I also like th notion of Candace, the fact is, she is very valuable being a spokesperson from a news perspective.  She tells it as it is, and there are not many that express themselves as well as she does.  As Press Secretary, she would have to hold back her thoughts, and I think that would be a loss.